Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Austria is one of Europe's most spectacular destinations and boasts the complete range of sights, attractions and activities to entertain and exhilarate. Whether you prefer to explore the Glittering Lakes or the Dramatic Mountain Terrain, Historic Cities or the Lush Mountain Hillsides synonymous with the Sound of Music.
Our Driving Tours Include
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 2 Overnight stops in each direction - see itinerary for details
Hi Kieran, We all had a superb holiday without exception. We all thought your choice in hotels was excellent, especially the Alexander & Gerbi and the Schloss Hotel in Rheinfelden. The others were good as well, but just not up to the amazing situation and views of the Alexander and the Schloss. Thanks again. We are all looking forward to our next trip with “Kieran’s personal Tours!” Best regards. Paul.
Attractions in Austria
© Scenic & Continental Car Tours
© Scenic & Continental Car Tours
© Red Bull
Inclusions marked** are only applicable at the Hotels in Austria
The Grossglockner High Alpine Road is probably the most well known stretch of road in Austria, winding its way from Bruck in Salzburg to Heiligenblut in Carinthia, the highest point on the pass is the Hochtor at 2505 metres.
The “Eagle’s Nest” was built as a teahouse for Adolf Hitler on Kehlstein Moutain at an elevation of 1834m. Its unusual position made it a unique engineering feat. Hitler’s home and southern headquarters were located on Obersalzberg, at the foot of the Eagle’s Nest mountain.
Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is dominated by churches, castles and palaces. Its picturesque old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Mozart's Geburtshaus on Getreidegasse, where the genial composer was born and Salzburg’s most attractive shopping street with its high and narrow houses and romantic courtyards.
Red Bull Hangar 7 is located just a short drive from the city at Salzburg Airport, here Mateschitz, who co-founded Red Bull in 1987, stores all his coolest toys. It is a massive glass-enclosed hangar complete with a changing collection of airplanes belonging to the Flying Bulls. It's also got an assortment of Formula 1 cars sponsored by Red Bull, along with a handful of racing motorcycles as well.
10 Day Driving Tours
From £899.00* Per Person
Our Fly-Drive Tours Include
• Return Flights from London to Frankfurt
(other UK Airports may available on request)
• 1 Piece of Checked in Luggage Per Person
• 8 Days Compact Car Hire Fiat 500 or Simiilar (car hire upgrades available on request)
All Tours Include
• 5 nights at the Hotel Kroneck
• 9 Buffet Breakfasts and Dinners
• Welcome group dinner on the 1st overnight stop
• Welcome Schnapps reception on arrival**
• 4 course dinner with salad/starter, buffet, soup, choice of main courses and dessert**
• Open bar, including local beer, wine and soft drinks from 10am to 10pm**
• Light lunches/Snacks at the hotel on request**
• Complimentary tea/coffee and homemade cakes on one afternoon**
• Use of hotels spa/wellness facilities**
• Optional visits to Hitler’s Eagle Nest, Lake Koingsee, Grossglockner and Krimml Falls- see itinerary
• Detailed Road book featuring maps, great drives and local attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plates
• Car Parking at all Hotels
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Flight prices are subject to availability within the fare band costed into this tour at the time of publishing this webpage. If the flight cost exceeds our fare band we will give you a revised tour quotation without any obligation. All flight bookings are operated for Scenic & Continental Car tours by
our sister company Success Tours ATOL No. 5114