Scope of this policy
Who are we?
Scenic Car Tours is a trading name of Albatross Motoring Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 9000671. Registered Office: 14 New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6AB
Who is the Data Controller?
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 00 44 (0)1732 879153
By post: 14 New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6AB
Scenic Car Tours comply with UK & EU Data Protection Legislation - The General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (also known as the “ICO”). The ICO is an independent body and the UK’s supervisory authority for information rights.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
What types of information do we collect about you?
The type of information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interactions with us. Depending on the circumstances, we collect any of the following:
Details about you:
• Your name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth.
• Your hotel room preferences, meal and other travel preferences or dietary requirements and, if necessary, information about your health to the extent that it’s relevant to your fitness to fly, your holiday itinerary or to provide you with special assistance.
• Identification documents/information.
• Travel insurance details.
• Payment details.
Details about the services you arrange with us:
• Your travel details, including details of your travel itinerary, where you are travelling from and to, your booking information and any onward travel details if relevant.
• Any upgrade information.
• Travel insurance details.
• Details of any special assistance you might need from us and any other information relevant to enable us to provide you with the services that you’ve arranged with us.
Financial & Transactional:
• If you book services we will require your payment details, which may include billing addresses, credit/debit card details and/or bank account details. Rest assured that no credit/debit card details are retained by Scenic & Continental Car Tours.
• We will collect information related to your transactions with us, including the date and time, the amounts charged and other related transaction details
Your interactions with us:
Information about your interactions or conversations with us and our people, including when you make enquiries, comments, complaints or submit feedback to us (whether formally via email or our website, over the phone, or simply verbally to our people), when you get in touch via social media or when you attend any events we host.
Please note: Should you provide us with personal information for someone other than yourself, should this be a travel companion or your next of kin, you are responsible for obtaining their consent prior to sharing this personal information with us. Parental consent is required for us to process personal details for any individual who is under 18 years of age, you are responsible for obtaining this consent prior to sharing this personal information with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
For what purposes do we use your information?
We’ll use your information for a variety of different purposes, some of which will depend on the services that you engage us for.
• To manage your booking with us. We will use your information to provide you with any services that you request or purchase from us on the basis of performing our contract with you) and to provide you with any special assistance (where you provide your consent).
• To send you service communications and support services. We will use your information to send you any communications relevant to the services you’ve requested or purchased from us. We will also provide you with customer service and support, deal with your enquiries, scheduling changes, complaints, comments or observations shared with us (on the basis of performing our contract with you or on the basis of our legitimate interests to provide you with customer service).
• To send you marketing communications. We will use your information to keep you up to date with the latest news, events, offers, sales, brochures, promotions and competitions that we think might be of interest or relevant to you (either on the basis of your consent where we have requested it, or our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so). Please see the “MARKETING” section below for more information.
• To improve our customer service (on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving our customer service)
• To ensure security and protect our business interests. In certain circumstances, we use your information to ensure the security of our services, buildings, and people, including to protect against, investigate and deter fraud, unauthorised or illegal activities, systems testing, maintenance and development (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation to do so).