Enjoy a 4, 5 or 7 Day Tour to the Channel Islands incorporating the Jersey International Motoring Festival. Neither wholly British nor wholly French, the Channel Islands are a fiercely independent self-governing British Crown dependency and offer visitors a haven from modern life with stunning coastlines, sparkling seas, old world charm and lush countryside.
Jersey's small size makes it the perfect compact weekend away with it only being 9 by 5 miles in size. The island slopes from north to south to face the sun and boasts the best sunshine record in the British Isles and a climate which is milder in all seasons than the UK. Whether you are looking for sparkling seas, golden sands, towering cliffs, picturesque harbours or scenic countryside, Jersey is a welcoming island offering both the best of Britain and the added zest of France.
The Jersey International Motoring Festival
is the largest annual motoring event in the Channel Islands, comprising of competitive sprint and hill-climbs for classic and vintage cars and motorcycles. There is a full programme of events for touring cars and motorcycles and the largest static motor show in the Channel Islands featuring motor and ancillary trade stands. The essence of the weekend is to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere on this beautiful Island. There are opportunities for car and motorcycle enthusiasts to use and display their “pride and joy” whether this be a veteran, vintage or classic, touring or competition car.
Look What’s Included
• Condor High Speed Crossing from Poole to Jersey
• 3, 4 or 6 Nights at one of our official participant Island hotels
• Buffet Breakfast each morningand dinners as meal basis below
• Full Programme of Spectator, Motorsport & Touring* Events
• Entry to the JIMF Car Display Area on Saturday
• Optional West & East Island Runs
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Local Attractions & JIMF Event information
• Complimentary Car Parking at all of the Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
Choose from a selection of
Island Hotels. There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget