Enjoy a wonderful 8 day tour to the Channel Islands featuring 3 nights in Guernsey and 4 nights in Jersey. Neither wholly British nor wholly French, the Channel Islands are a fiercely independent self-governing British Crown dependency and offer visitors a haven from modern life with stunning coastlines, sparkling seas, old world charm and lush countryside.
Guernsey, in sight of France but proud of its British and French influences, offers both traditional charm and modern vibrancy. Guernsey is self-governing and as such has its own stamps and a unique Anglo- French history. Guernsey has plenty of beautiful beaches, coastal cliff walks and blooming countryside to explore, plus the option to enjoy Guernsey cuisine made up of freshly caught sea food and locally brewed ales.
Jersey's small size makes it the perfect compact weekend away with it only being 9 by 5 miles in size. The island slopes from north to south to face the sun and boasts the best sunshine record in the British Isles and a climate which is milder in all seasons than the UK. Whether you are looking for sparkling seas, golden sands, towering cliffs, picturesque harbours or scenic countryside, Jersey is a welcoming island offering both the best of Britain and the added zest of France.
Look What’s Included
• Condor High Speed Ferry Crossings from Poole to Guernsey, Guernsey to Jersey & Jersey to Poole
• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Guernsey
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Jersey
• Connecting ferry from Guernsey to Jersey
• Breakfast each Morning & dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road-book featuring Island Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking all Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
OUR ISLAND HOTELS
Choose from a selection of wonderful Island hotel, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location