The Highlights of
Enjoy a 6 day tour to Brittany, one of the great historic regions of France. Brittany lies in the northwest corner of France, just a short ferry crossing away from the UK. Its wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests will leave you with memories you will treasure forever.
Brittany’s coastline is simply spectacular; it is lengthy, rugged and dotted with alluring beach resorts such as the chic Dinan and walled St Malo, which was built on rock in the English Channel. Worth a visit is Brittany’s Pink Granite Coast, famed for its unusual blush hued sand and rocks. From Cancale, you can enjoy breath-taking views over the Baie de St Michel and scenic walks around the coast. The area is also brimming with places which are true havens for rest and recuperation like the islands of Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Molène, Bréhat and Ouessant, which are located just off the coast.
Brittany thoroughly embraces its Celtic heritage. It is filled with history and legends, with important sites such as Carnac with its unique row of ancient standing stones, or the famous Mont Saint-Michel, which is the most visited tourist attraction in France; wowing visitors with its remarkable medieval walled city crowned by its towering gothic abbey.
Look What’s Included
• Return Brittany Ferries Crossing from Portsmouth to St Malo (other crossings available on request)
• 2 Berth inside cabin on overnight crossings (upgrades available on request)
• 1 Night at the Hotel du Chateau, Josselin
• 2 Nights at the Hotel le Clos de Vallombreuse Douarnenez
• 1 Night at the Hôtel de Diane, Sables-dʼOr-les-Pins
• Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book with Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at all hotels (charges may apply locally)
OUR TOUR HOTELS
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location and include on site car parking.