Join us on this unique Classic Car Tour to North Cyprus & The Onar Village Hotel with the FREE use of a Classic Car!
North Cyprus is certainly a land to fire the imagination. Its rich history and vibrant culture ensure that a holiday will continue to inspire long after your return home. From laid-back beaches and rambling ancient ruins to mouth-watering cuisine and stunning natural scenery.
Based at the excellent Onar Village Resort, your host, Tamer Konat is waiting to share with you, his hospitality and his extensive classic car collection. As chairman of the North Cyprus Classic Car Club and the North Cyprus Mercedes Owners Club, Tamer is well versed organising Rally Tours and knows all of the best drives and locations the Island has to offer. November and March are great months to visit Cyprus. The good weather typically starts in March and lasts well into November, although it is generally mild all year round, and usually dry and sunny even in the winter.
Kyrenia enjoys a Mediterranean climate and is surrounded by the sea at one side and the five fingers mountain range on the other. There are plenty of sandy beaches, restaurants and shops to explore. For those who love nature, Kyrenia will not disappoint. There are a number of castles in and around Kyrenia and the Old Harbour itself is overlooked by Kyrenia castle, home to the shipwreck museum.
The Near East Classic Car Museum is the first of its type in North Cyprus and shows the history of the automobile over the last 100 years. Most of the vehicles are owned by the university's founder Dr Suat Gunsel, a lifelong motoring enthusiast, who wants to keep the cars in roadworthy condition, and allow the younger generation to see vehicles from the past.
Look What’s Included
• Return flights from London to Larnaca
Other Regional airports and flight prices on request - see our conditions of booking below
• Return Airport/Hotel Transfers
• 7 Nights at the Onar Village Resort, Kyrenia
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & 7 Buffet Dinners
• Free use of one of Tamer's Classic Cars for 7 Days
• Insurance & Breakdown Cover
• Optional North Cyprus Rally with certificates and trophies for the rally winners
• Visit to The Near East Classic Car Museum
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
Dates & Prices
North Cyprus Classic Car Tour
Including flights from London Heathrow