Based at the Walton Hall Hotel & Spa in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, the event will now be held over three days with an exciting programme as we celebrate the club’s 70th Anniversary.
After check-in at the hotel on Friday afternoon, you'll have plenty of free time to freshen up and relax in the hotel spa, before enjoying our welcome BBQ in the evening.
On Saturday, you'll enjoy a visit to the British Motor Museum; where we've arranged a visit to the museum with admission and exclusive 'reserved' MOGFEST parking included. The following activities are available; AutoSolo, Concours and Morgan Plus Four Experience Drives - click here for details of how to book. Then in the evening the Annual Dinner will be held at the Walton Hall hotel including a welcome drink on arrival and a 3 course meal (set menu).
We finish the weekend of anniversary celebrations in style with a The Great Anniversary Picnic & Drive-in Cinema, featuring a drive-in cinema on the hotel grounds, as well as various lunch options on offer for you to choose from, before heading homebound late afternoon.
The British Motor Museum - Opened in 1993 as the amalgamation of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust’s preserved car collection, it was the Trust’s mission to keep the memory of the British motor industry alive and to tell its story to all, starting from the beginning of the 20th Century to present day.
Look What’s Included
• 2 or 3 Nights at the Walton Hall Hotel & Spa,
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Admission to the British Motor Museum Gaydon, on Saturday including 'Reserved MOGFEST Parking'.
• 20% Discount off drinks at the Hotel Bar for clients staying at the hotel
• Reserved Car Parking at the Hotel
• Welcome BBQ on Friday Evening £29.00 Per Person (dress code - casual)
• Annual Dinner on Saturday Night £59.00 Per Person - SOLD OUT
Official MOGFEST Rally Plate - £8.95
The Great Anniversary Picnic
& Drive in Cinema
• Entry to Picnic & Cinema - £32.00 Per Car
• Simple Packed Lunch (supplied by the hotel) - £7.00 per person
• Hamper Option (provided by Luxury Hampers & Gifts Ltd) - email for details
• 2 Course Light Lunch in the hotel restaurant (fixed menu) - £13.00 per person
You can of course bring your own food but please note: the items listed above can only be pre-booked in conjunction with the Great Anniversary Picnic & Drive in Cinema package.
WALTON HALL HOTEL & SPA
Located just a stone’s throw away from Shakespeare’s birthplaceand set in 65 acres of private groundsAll of the guest rooms feature en suite bathroon, flat-screen TV, WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel is equipped with an in-house bar & restaurant as well as leisure facilities, including spa treatment rooms, a swimming pool and a gym. Compliementary MOGFEST Reserved car Parking is provided at the hotel
Order you Official MOGFEST Rally Plate
Just £8.95 Per Plate
Dates & Prices
MOGFEST & Annual Dinner
*Please note: All prices shown above are per person and based on 2 persons sharing a car and a twin/double room
Meal Basis - Breakfast each day only
Room Upgrades - per room per night - subject to availability
Privilege Room £30.00 / Superior Room 45.00 / Suite £85.00