LONDON TO MOSCOW
Including Berlin & St Petersburg
Enjoy a once in a lifetime driving experience on this 21 Day Tour from London to Moscow and St Petersburg. This amazing journey starts in the UK's capital city, London with a reception and dinner. The following morning you'll embark on this amazing journey through Northern and Eastern Europe. passing through three time zones to the Russian capital of Moscow.
Our tour takes you to some of Eastern Europe's most iconic cities including Berlin and Warsaw with sightseeing tours included. We have included a special visit to VW's Autostadt in Wolfsburg where you'll enjoy a factory tour, lunch and some free time before continuing on to Berlin.
Berlin is Germany’s capital and dates back to the 13th century. Reminders of the city's turbulent 20th century history include its Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall's graffitied remains. Divided during the Cold War, Berlin’s 18th century Brandenburg Gate has become a symbol of reunification. The city is also known for its art scene and modern landmarks like the gold-coloured, swoop-roofed Berliner Philharmonie, built in 1963.
Moscow is a vast and vibrant city, offers so much to see and do; from the truly sublime to the ever-so-slightly ridiculous, from the amateur to the imperious and from world-famous collections to freakish curiosities. You can see The Kremlin, Red Square, Arbat Street and a wealth of museums.
St Petersburg is one of the world's most beautiful cities. It has lavish architecture, wild nightlife, extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions that have inspired and nurtured some of the modern world's greatest literature, music, and visual art.
Look What’s Included
• Return EuroTunnel Crossing from Folkestone to Calais - see other crossing options above
• 1 Night at the London Marriott Canary Wharf, London including Welcome Reception and Dinner
• 1 Night at the Van der Valk Hotel, Brussels
• 1 Night at the Mercure Hotel, Bielefeld
• Visit to Autostadt in Wolfsburg Including Admission & VW Factory Tour
• 2 Nights at the Steglitz Int'l Hotel, Berlin
• Berlin City Sightseeing Tour
• 2 Nights at the Radisson Blu Sobieski, Warsaw
• Warsaw City Sightseeing Tour
• 1 Night at the Courtyard by Marriott, Vilnius
• 1 Night at the Amaris Hotel, Velikiye Luki, Russia
• 3 Nights at the Metropol Hotel, Moscow
• Moscow City Sightseeing Tour
• 1 Night at the Park Inn by Radisson, Veliky Novgorod
• 3 Nights at the Corinthia Hotel, St Petersburg
• St Petersburg City Sightseeing Tour
• 1 Night at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Helsinki
• Overnight Ferry - Helsinki to Travemünde, including 2 berth inside cabin accommodation
• 1 Night at the Maritim StrandHotel, Travemünde
• 1 Night at the l'Arrivée Hotel, Dortmund
• 19 Breakfasts & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Commemorative Tour Polo Shirt & Cap
• Car Parking at all Hotels (charges may apply at some hotels & are payable locally)
See our selection of hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location