Arts & Elegance Richard Mille
Enjoy 4 days in France, whilst also celebrating the prestigious Chantilly Arts and Elegance Richard Mille. This event is rapidly establishing itself as one of the biennial premier events of its type. In excess of 18000 people every 2 years descend upon the exquisite Domaine De Chantilly for a day of celebration of the beauty and elegance of motoring; both modern and classic.
Every 2 years thousands of people converge of Chantilly to admire 500 historic racing cars on the track and 8,500 vintage cars in the general enclosures, especially designed to accommodate car clubs representing 60 marques. The Concours D’Elégance marries together the most prestigious fashion houses with the most esteemed car makers who show off their latest concepts in a parade. The Concours d’Etat is where rare, pristine and historically significant cars compete in 15 classes designed to show the most beautiful creations in motoring history.
Enjoy an optional Compiegne Forest and Pierrefonds Scenic Drive which takes you through the Compiegne Forest, the second largest forest in France covering 35,620 acres. Its oak and beech lined roads criss-cross the forest where both the Armistice of 1918 and of 1940 were signed, one ending the first World War and the other where France surrendered to Nazis some 22 years later. The village of Pierrefonds is on the south-east edge of the Compiegne Forest, best known for the Chateau de Pierrefonds and its picturesque village.
Chantilly Arts & Elegance
Drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Europe followed by the drive to Compiegne & The Best Western T'aim Hotel.
Mileages from the Port to the Hotel
Calais - 135 miles / Zeebrugge - 150 miles
Caen - 190 miles / Rotterdam - 250 miles
Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 3 Nights at the Best Western Hotel T'aim, Compiegne
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Welcome Group Dinner on the 1st Night
• Optional Compiegne Forest & Pierrefonds Scenic Drive
• General Admission to the Chantilly Arts & Elegance
• Parking in the 'Clubs Enclosure' for Pre-66 cars
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives, Event Information, Hotel & ferry details and local attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
Chantilly Arts & Elegance Tour
Staying at the Best Western Hotel T'aim