EXTEND YOUR STAY ON THE
WILD ATLANTIC WAY
After an incredible 5 days enjoying the Celtic Classic Celebration of Motoring, why not extend your stay in the Emerald Isle with a wonderful 8 Day, 7 night coastal tour including Ireland's spectacular west coast and the Ring of Kerry. Explore one of Ireland’s most spectacular coastal touring routes, the Wild Atlantic Way. This remarkable coastal route stretches for 1500 miles along Ireland’s dramatic western seaboard taking in some of the most enchanting scenery in the world.
The Wild Atlantic Way is a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties, taking in some stunning scenery along the way. You’ll drive routes that ring great peninsulas reaching out into the ocean. Tiny roads cling to the shoreline and then emerge high up in the cliffs above the Atlantic swell. Tucked away in little villages and towns that snuggle into the coastline are delightful cafes and restaurants where you can indulge in the spectacular views, good food and great wine.
Ireland’s West Coast offers some of the world’s most spectacular scenery; from the soaring Cliffs of Moher and the unique ‘lunar’ landscape of The Burren to wide, almost deserted sandy beaches and picturesque seaside villages such as Ballyvaughan and Quilty. One thing all these have in common is that they offer superb views of the Atlantic Ocean in all its widely ranging moods from raging torrential storms to calm, emerald seas.
Look What’s Included
• 1 Night at the Westport Woods Hotel & Spa, Westport
• 2 Nights at the Menlo Park, Galway
• 2 Nights at the Randles Court Hotel & Spa, Killarney
• 1 Night at the Kingsley Hotel, Cork
• 1 Night at the Marina Hotel, Waterford
• Optional Visits to Connemara National Park, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry and Waterford Crystal (admission not included)
• Irish Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great
Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
OUR WILD ATLANTIC WAY
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location.