Grand Tour of
Enjoy a wonderful 13 Day tour of Ireland including Belfast, the Causeway Coast, Bundoran, Westport, Connemara, Galway and the West Coast, Killarney and the Ring of Kerry, Bantry Bay, Waterford and Dublin. It's guaranteed, you'll return home with memories that will last a lifetime.
Perched on the northwest tip of Europe, Ireland is the one place in the world where even time getting lost will be worthwhile. With ancient myths and legends to uncover, amazing landscapes to explore and locals who will be more than happy to reveal local hidden gems, just go where this Emerald Isle takes you.
The Causeway Coastal Route transports you along a stunning coastline, past spectacular scenery, windswept cliffs and unspoilt beaches. It is a coastline sprinkled with historic castles, churches and forts as well as world class attractions like the UNESCO World heritage site at the Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Torr Head, Dark Hedges and the famous Bushmills Distillery.
The Wild Atlantic Way is a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties, taking in some breathtaking scenery along the way. You’ll drive routes that ring great peninsulas reaching out into the ocean. Ireland’s west coast offers some of the world’s most spectacular scenery from the soaring Cliffs of Moher and the unique ‘lunar’ landscape of The Burren to wide, almost deserted sandy beaches and picturesque seaside villages such as Ballyvaughan and Quilty. This driving route offers superb views of the Atlantic Ocean in all its widely ranging moods; from raging torrential storms to calm, emerald seas.
Grand Tour of Ireland
The day at leisure to drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Ireland.
Followed by the drive to Derry & your hotel for a welcome dinner.
Mileages from the Port to Hotel
Rosslare - 250 miles / Dublin - 150 miles
Belfast - 70 miles
Look What’s Included
• Return ferry crossing from Holyhead to Dublin
- see other crossing options above
• 3 Nights at the Waterfoot Hotel, Londonderry
• 1 Night at the Westport Woods Hotel, Westport
• 2 Nights at the Ardilaun Hotel, Galway
• 2 Nights at the Randles Hotel, Killarney
• 1 Night at the Kingsley Hotel, Cork
• 1 Night at the Marina Hotel, Waterford
• 1 Night at the Sandymount Hotel, Dublin
• Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Car Parking at all hotels - charges may apply at some hotels
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location.