Ireland's No.1 Motoring Festival
In conjunction with Tourism Ireland and Visit Derry, we are delighted to confirm the details for our NEW event, the Celtic Classic; a celebration of motoring combining some of the most amazing drives Ireland has to offer including the Causeway Coast and the Wild Atlantic Way. It also features a static car display in Ebrington Square overlooking Derry and the Peace Bridge, plus a visit to Belfast and the Titanic Experience.
Derry is where the Wild Atlantic Way meets the Causeway Coastal Route, making it a perfect base to discover two of Ireland's spectacular drives.
The Causeway Coastal Route is 120 miles of driving against a dramatic coastal backdrop with an ever changing tapestry of scenery and colours.
The Wild Atlantic Way a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties from Derry to Galway and Galway to Cork with driving routes that ring its great peninsulas, truly making it a journey of discovery.
No visit to the Emerald Isle would be complete without experiencing some of Ireland's traditional entertainment, so don't miss our Ceilidh and Gala Dinner on Saturday evening featuring a 3-course meal, live entertainment and dancing.
The Celtic Classic
3, 4 or 5 Night Packages
Drive to your port of departure for the
ferry crossing to Ireland.
After arrival in the Ireland, you will make your way to your chosen Accommodation.
Mileages - Fishguard - 250 miles
Dublin - 150 miles / Belfast - 70 miles
Larne 75 miles
Look What’s Included
• Ferry Crossings from the UK to Ireland - see all ferry options above
• 3, 4 or 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Derry
• Breakfast each morning
• Full Day Run on Ireland's Causeway Coastal Route
• Visits to the World Famous Giant’s Causeway, Portrush, Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle & Carrick-a-Rede
• Full Day Run on the Northern Section of the Wild Atlantic Way including Malin Head, Donegal & the Glenveagh National Park (5 Night tours only)
• Visit to Belfast including City Sightseeing
• Admission to the Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Exclusive Celtic Classic Car Display in Ebrington Square overlooking Derry and the Peace Bridge
• Complimentary Sightseeing Tour of Derry
• Optional Gala Dinner on the Saturday with a
3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing
(cost £69.00 per person)
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Celtic Classic Event Information
• Commemorative Celtic Classic Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
Choose from a selection of
our Hotels. There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget.