Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Austria is one of Europe's most spectacular destinations and boasts the complete range of sights, attractions and activities to entertain and exhilarate. Whether you prefer to explore the Glittering Lakes or the Dramatic Mountain Terrain, Historic Cities or the Lush Mountain Hillsides synonymous with the Sound of Music.
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 2 Overnight stops in each direction - see itinerary for details
• 4 nights at the Hotel Kroneck
• 8 Breakfasts & 8 Evening meals - including a Welcome Dinner on the first night
• Welcome group dinner on the 1st overnight stop
• Free Bar between 10am to 10pm at the Kroneck Hotel (selected drinks only)
• 4 Light lunches/Snacks at the Kroneck Hotel on request
• Complimentary tea/coffee and homemade cakes on one afternoon the Kroneck Hotel
• Detailed Road book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plates
• Car Parking at all Hotels - charges may apply
Hi Kieran, We all had a superb holiday without exception. We all thought your choice in hotels was excellent, especially the Alexander & Gerbi and the Schloss Hotel in Rheinfelden. The others were good as well, but just not up to the amazing situation and views of the Alexander and the Schloss. Thanks again. We are all looking forward to our next trip with “Kieran’s personal Tours!” Best regards. Paul.
Attractions in Austria
© Scenic Car Tours
© Scenic Car Tours
The Grossglockner High Alpine Road is probably the most well known stretch of road in Austria, winding its way from Bruck in Salzburg to Heiligenblut in Carinthia, the highest point on the pass is the Hochtor at 2505 metres.
The “Eagle’s Nest” was built as a teahouse for Adolf Hitler on Kehlstein Moutain at an elevation of 1834m. Its unusual position made it a unique engineering feat. Hitler’s home and southern headquarters were located on Obersalzberg, at the foot of the Eagle’s Nest mountain.
Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is dominated by churches, castles and palaces. Its picturesque old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Mozart's Geburtshaus on Getreidegasse, where the genial composer was born and Salzburg’s most attractive shopping street with its high and narrow houses and romantic courtyards.
Red Bull Hangar 7 is located just a short drive from the city at Salzburg Airport, here Mateschitz, who co-founded Red Bull in 1987, stores all his coolest toys. It is a massive glass-enclosed hangar complete with a changing collection of airplanes belonging to the Flying Bulls. It also has an assortment of Formula 1 cars sponsored by Red Bull, along with a handful of racing motorcycles as well.
9 Day, 8 Night Tours
From £999.00* Per Person