Enjoy a wonderful tour to Italy and enchanting Tuscany. Blessed with beauty, wine and an unparalleled artistic legacy, Tuscany, with its rolling landscape, has long been considered the embodiment of rural chic; whilst its cities harbour a significant slice of the world’s Renaissance art.
Tuscany's sublime countryside is the perfect destination for a driving holiday far away from the crowds, yet within easy reach of two of Italy's most popular cities, Florence and Pisa. Hilltop towns overlook emerald hills cloaked in the vines or olive groves from which the region's famous tipples and oils are produced. To the west of these enchanting landscapes is the Tuscan Riviera, which is home to the popular beach resort of Viareggio.
Florence is home to some of the most famous art in the world. Some people never venture beyond the region’s crowded capital, but with some of Italy’s most striking Gothic architecture, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the walls of Lucca are all an easy trip away. Stupendous art, soul-aching countryside, stirring wine and lip-smacking cuisine is what this enviable region is all about. Here, in this stunning region, the Renaissance was born and still leaves it legacy to this day. From the Etruscan marvels at Fiesole, to the towers of San Gimignano and to the markets of Pistoia, there are delights for even the most experienced travellers.
There are five major lakes in the Italian Lakes, Lake Maggiore, Lugano, Como, Iseo and Garda and each has its own unique character. From landscapes to language, from famous food to friendly locals, the attractions of the Italian Lakes are unique and unmistakable. The two favourites, and probably the most famous, are Lake Garda and Lake Como.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais - see other crossings options above
• Choice of 2 or 3 Overnight Stops on the Outward Journey
• Choice of 2 or 3 Overnight Stops on the Return Journey
• 2 Nights at the Villa Luisa, Lake Garda
• 4 Nights at the Hotel Borgo di Cortefreda, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Tuscany
• 1 Night at the Centrale Hotel, Lake Como
• Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Roadbook featuring; Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
12 Day, 11 Night Tour
Including 2 Overnight stops in each direction
14 Day, 13 Night Tour
Including 3 Overnight stops in each direction