2024 Annual Pilgrimage
Join us in for the biggest classic car pilgrimage to Europe and be a part of the popular Circuit Historique de Laon, the largest and most popular event of its kind in Europe with over 700 cars attending this event every year.
Our tour to the Circuit Historique de Laon is a non-competitive event dedicated to any type of vintage, classic, sports and kit car. The city of Laon will host this classic car parade of classic and vintage cars from all over Europe.
After your ferry crossing on Friday, you are invited to be a part of our static display in Béthune where you'll join all of the other participants.
Then on Saturday the fun begins as all the participants make their way to the registration point to sign on for the weekend’s events. Here. you’ll collect your rally plate and joining instructions for Saturday's organised run.
On Sunday morning, all the participating cars assemble in the old town ready for the highlight of the weekend, the “closed street run”. As the name suggests, all of the streets are closed to traffic. The route extends over 6 km and includes a hill climb with hairpin bends as you make your way to the old town centre. Spectators line the streets to watch the biggest cavalcade of classic cars and sports cars in Europe.
Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais (other crossings available on request)
• 3 Nights Hotel or Camping Accommodation
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning at Hotels
• Car Display en route to Laon
• Entry to the Laon Historique
• Participation in Saturday’s Rally with a light snack
• Participation in Sunday’s Closed Street Parade
• Optional Participation in Monday Morning Run (Price - £35.00 per car including breakfast)
• Laon Historique Information Guide
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Car Parking at Accommodation
Choose from a selection of
hotels and camping options. There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget.