Isle of Man
Classic & Sports Car Weekend
This 5 Day Tour to the beautiful Isle of Man is targeted at Classic & Sports Car Clubs and Groups of Friends and offers a choice of 2 excellent hotels and selection of exclusive inclusions which are unavailable for groups booking direct.
2 'CLOSED ROAD RUNS' ON THE AMAZING SLOC MOUNTAIN ROAD > PHOTO-SHOOT IN THE TT PITLANES
AFTERNOON TEA AT THE FAMOUS CREG-NY-BAA > ADMISSION TO THE ISLE OF MAN MOTOR MUSEUM
& OPTIONAL TRACK LAPS ON THE JURBY CIRCUIT (ADDITIONAL COST & SUBJECT TO NUMBERS)
Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than, at first, meets the eye. Venture away from the capital, Douglas, and you’ll find rugged cliffs, sandy coves, miles of uncrowded beaches and enchanting glens.
The Isle of Man is a “must do” destination for all driving enthusiasts
Due to the quirk of the island laws, outside the race season much of the TT route
has no speed limit. Yes, even today there are still roads where you can drive as fast as you wish! Where else would you see kerb-stones painted in circuit apex fashion, black and white stripes, in sleepy towns and villages? The TT circuit is driveable in either direction, but most will take the traditional TT clockwise direction. The sections, corners and mile markers have evocative names; Bray Hill, Ballacraine, Alpine Cottage, Ramsey Hairpin, The Bungalow, Windy Corner and so on.
Isle of Man
Classic & Sports Car
Today you'll drive to the port for your Steam Packet Company Ferry crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas on the Isle of Man.
After arrival in the Isle of Man, you will make your way to your chosen Accommodation.
Look What's Included
• IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham
• 4 Nights accommodation - See options below
• Full Manx Breakfast each morning
• EXCLUSIVE Closed Road Runs on the Sloc Mountain Road including Course Marshals
• EXCLUSIVE Access to the TT Pitlanes for a photo-shoot opportunity with Marshals
• Admission to the IOM Motor Museum
• Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Services of Event Team throughout
• Kelsey Publishing Goody Bag
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Island Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
Choose from these great Island hotels. There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget.