A Unique 9 Day Club Tour
'SPIRIT OF THE ENTENTE'
Following the success of our 2019 JEC Tour, we are delighted to confirm the details of the 2022 Spirit of the Entente to Brittany & the Loire Valley. Lying in the northwest corner of France, Brittany is one of the great historic provinces of France and is the most Atlantic of France's regions. The Loire Valley, in central France’s Loire River, is known for its abundant produce, famed wine industry, vibrant culture and stunning châteaux.
Brittany's coastline is simply spectacular; it is lengthy, rugged and dotted with alluring beach resorts such as the chic Dinan and walled St Malo, which was built on rock in the English Channel. Worth a visit is Brittany’s Pink Granite Coast, famed for its unusual blush hued sand and rocks. From Cancale, you can enjoy breathtaking views over the Baie de St Michel and scenic walks around the coast. The area is also brimming with places which are true havens for rest and recuperation like the islands of Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Molène, Bréhat and Ouessant, which are located just off the coast.
The Loire Valley offers the most diverse range of attractions in France. From its glorious Châteaux and Cathedrals, towns and villages to charm you, sumptuous gardens and natural parks for even the keenest gardeners and nature lovers. If it's French splendour, style and gastronomy you seek, the Loire Valley will exceed your expectations. The Loire Valley is a stunning area of France where castles, moats, turrets, bridges, towers and rivers seem as though they have jumped out of the pages of some of the world's most famous fairy tales.
Look What’s Included
• Return Brittany Ferries overnight crossings from the UK to Caen/St Malo - see other crossings options above
• 2 nights’ inside cabin accommodation (upgrades available on request at additional cost)
• 3 Nights at the Mercure Vannes Le Port, Vannes, Brittany including welcome dinner
• 3 Nights at the Hotel Du Parc, Saumur, Loire Valley
• Boat trip from Vannes to Ile Aux Moines
• General entry ticket & Guided Tour of Château Chenonceau & reserved display parking in the Château grounds
• Buffet Breakfasts each morning (excluding ferry crossing) and dinners as meal basis below
• Farewell Dinner on the last night at the Domaine de Rocheville
• Official JEC Representatives throughout
• Specialist Jaguar Breakdown crew support throughout the tour
• Detailed Road-Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative JEC Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
See our tour hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
JEC Spirit of the Entente Tour
Including 3 Nights in Brittany & 3 Nights in the Loire Valley