Embrace a wonderful tour to Lake Garda including 5 nights’ accommodation and the opportunity to drive the amazing Stelvio Pass. From landscapes to language, from famous food to friendly locals, the attractions of the Italian Lakes are unique and unmistakable. There are lots of bright, colourful towns around all of Lake Garda and its clear blue waters are edged with Cypress trees, olive groves and dramatic mountains.
Lake Garda is the jewel of the Italian Lakes and Italy’s largest body of water. Its shoreline is more than twice the length of the Amalfi Coast, and it’s still possible to find untouched towns and villages among the glossy resorts, for example, Peschiera del Garda, a pretty waterfront town which is often compared to Venice for its network of canals. A little further north is Bardolino. Its elegant promenade is surrounded by vineyards, and the lakefront path takes walkers as far as Garda, the lake’s namesake town.
The Stelvio Pass, is one of the highest and most dramatic mountain passes in the Alps. You’ll experience the drive down the famous switchbacks driving through the heart of the Stelvio National Park before starting the descent, which takes you through some great stretches of alpine forest and fast sweeping roads prior to your arrival at the foot of the pass. The drive down to Bormio is a spectacular drive and has a few vantage points to stop and take pictures of the valley.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing - Dover/Calais
- see other crossing options above
• 1 Night at the Hotel Gulliver, Bascharage
1 Night at the Schloss Hornberg Hotel, Hornberg
• 1 Night at the Stocker Hotel, San Valentino, Italian Tyrol
• 5 Nights at the Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa, San Felice del Benaco, Lake Garda
• 1 Night at the Alexander-Gerbi Hotel, Weggis, Lake Lucerne
• 1 Night at the Lorraine Hotel, Nancy
1 Night at the Hotel du Golf, Chamouille
• Breakfast & Evening Meals as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
• Commemorative JEC Tour Rally Plate
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
JEC Lake Garda Tour
Including 5 Nights at the Villa Luisa Hotel & spa