& the Belgian Ardennes
Enjoy a 4 day, 3 night break to the Belgian Ardennes staying in the picture-postcard town of Dinant. Here you will find beautiful scenery, intimate restaurants and chocolate- lots of it! Even if you haven’t a sweet tooth, you’ll be bowled over by the Ardennes region.
The Belgian Ardennes and its rolling hills are home to picture-postcard towns and grand country houses dripping with history. Bouillon lies close to the border of France, nestled on a sharp bend of the River Semois. In the heart of the Ardennes forest. This small medieval city is a popular destination for short breaks to the region.
Dinant is squeezed between the River Meuse and the high rocks that overlook it. Perched above the town, and protected by sheer cliffs, is the town’s imposing citadel with sweeping views. A ribbon of charming houses and shops run alongside the river and Dinant beckons you to enjoy its warm waterside location under a Belgian sun.
Namur, the capital of Wallonia, is a must visit. It has a rich heritage, charming little streets, an imposing 19th century citadel renamed by Napoleon as ”the ant hill of Europe” offering unsurpassable views, sunny cafes, bookshops and vintage shops all waiting to be explored. Located at the meeting point of the Meuse and Sambre rivers, an ideal way to take in the attractiveness of the town is with a leisurely boat ride.
Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
- see other crossings options above
• 3 Nights at La Merveilleuse by Infiniti Resorts, Dinant
• Welcome Dinner on the First Night at the Casino Dinant including free transfers
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Free Entrance to Maison Leffe with Beer Tasting
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
Dates & Prices
Dinant & Belgian Ardennes Tour
Including 3 Nights at La Merveilleuse Infiniti Resorts