Join Scenic Car Tours and Eddy LePez on this popular 4 day, 3 night break to Belgium for the Belgian Classic Car Rally. Belgium is without doubt one of Europe's most underrated destinations. It is known for its medieval towns, renaissance architecture and as the headquarters of the European Union and NATO.
During this incredible 4 day break, hosted by our Belgian colleague, Eddy LePez, you'll enjoy an optional weekend of activities starting with a welcome dinner on the Friday night. On Saturday, there is an organised tour. On Sunday, you'll be joined by other Belgian car enthusiasts on an organised morning rally; followed by a classic car display at Oud St Jans in the city centre. In the afternoon, you will have free time to explore Bruges. On Monday, you'll have the opportunity to visit and explore the WW1 battlefields and the town of Ypres before returning to Calais.
Belgium may be a small country, but is big on culture. The country is a melting pot of European influences with the Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. Bruges, known as the “Venice of the North”, is a well-preserved city where the entire historic centre has been recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site. The attractions of this enchanting city include a wide range of museums, churches, historical buildings, canals and streets. All of which can be explored by boat, foot or horse and carriage.
Belgian Classic Rally
Drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Europe followed by the drive to Bruges & the Velotel Hotel. A welcome group dinner hosted by Eddy LePez is arranged in the evening
Mileages from the Port to the Hotel
Calais - 75 miles / Zeebrugge - 15 miles
Rotterdam - 115 miles
Look What’s Included
• 2 Night Tours - P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais - see other crossing options above
• 3 Nights at the at the Velotel Hotel, Bruges
• Welcome Group Dinner hosted by Eddy LePez
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Optional Organised Run on Saturday
• Belgian Classic Car Rally on Sunday morning
• Classic Car display in Bruges on Sunday afternoon
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel - please note there is a charge for the covered parking garage, payable locally
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
Belgian Classic Car Rally
Including 3 Nights at the Velotel Hotel, Bruges