Combine a spectacular Driving Tour of the Highlights of Austria with a wonderful 7 Day Danube Cruise on board CroisiEurope's river cruise ship, MS Modigliani from Linz.
Austria is one of Europe's most spectacular destinations and boasts an amazing range of sights, attractions and activities to entertain and exhilarate. Whether you prefer to explore the Glittering Lakes or the Dramatic Mountain Terrain, Historic Cities or the Lush Mountain Hillsides synonymous with the Sound of Music. The Grossglockner High Alpine Road is probably the most well known stretch of road in Austria, winding its way from Bruck in Salzburg to Heiligenblut in Carinthia, Hochtor is the highest point at 2505 metres.
The Danube is Europe’s second longest river and takes in a wide array of amazing landscapes and contrasting cultures, helped by flowing through 10 different countries, the most of any river in the world. Visit Budapest’s Castle District and cross the famous Chain Bridge. Explore Göttweig Abbey, one of Austria’s most revered monastic centres, and make dumplings with Wachau Valley apricots. See Europe’s largest pipe organ in Passau, or travel to Salzburg. Celebrate Vienna’s musical heritage at a concert featuring works by Mozart and Strauss. With medieval towns, grand cities and stunning scenery.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing - Dover/Calais
- see other crossing options above
• 1 Night at the Gulliver Hotel, Bascharage, Luxembourg
• 1 Night at the Klingenstein Hotel, Blaustein or the Best Western Hotel, Ulm, Germany
• 4 Nights at the Brueckenwirt Hotel, St. Johann im Pongau
• 1 Night at Gasthof Hotel Wolfsegger, Nr Linz, Austria
• Buffet Breakfast & Dinners as meal basis below
• Return Transfers from the Hotel Wolfsegger & the Cruise
Ship Terminal in Linz
• 7 Day, 6 Night Danube River Cruise on-board CroisiEurope's MS Modigliani
• All Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners on-board
• All Drinks on board (selected drinks) with meals and at the bar between Midday and Midnight
• All Port Fees & Charges
• 1 Night at the Melchior Park or Dorint Hotel, Würzburg
• 1 Night at the Van der Valk Hotel, Verviers, Belgium
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Cruise Information & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels including Secure Car Parking at the Hotel Wolfsegger for the duration of the cruise
• Cruise Excursions can be pre-booked or bookable on-board ship subject to availability
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
MS Modigliani is a friendly and comfortable ship with facilities that include a restaurant, lounge bar and dance floor, small library, gift shop and large sundeck. All of the spacious and comfortable cabins are located above water level and offer panoramic views. They feature either twin beds or a double bed, with a bathroom (shower, WC and washbasin), satellite TV, radio, hairdryer and safe. Dining in the ships restaurant comprises of Buffet breakfast, lunch and a 3 course dinner. There is a variety of entertainment activities including quizzes, games and occasional music & dancing. The dress code is casual and comfortable during the day. More elegant clothing may be worn in the evening.
Dates & Prices
Drive & Cruise Tour
Including 4 Nights in Austria & 6 Nights Cruising the Danube River
*All Prices are per person based on 2 persons sharing a car and a twin or double room & main deck cabin
Upper Deck Cabin Upgrade - £200.00 Per Person (subject to availability at the time of booking)
Meal Basis - Breakfast each morning and Dinner each evening at the hotels - Lunches are also included on the cruise
Single Room/Main Deck Cabin Occupancy Supplement - £700.00