The Vintage Revival Montlhéry is one of the classic car world’s top events, where the humblest cyclecar ranks equal with the rarest racer. It is an event where you can watch, with your heart in your mouth, rare and early mechanical marvels roar around a classic track. As the mighty engines cool, you can get close up to see the design ingenuity and feel the purring vibrations of these early machines driven by fearless racing pioneers.
The Autodrome of Linas-Montlhéry, 16 miles south of Paris, is the last of the great vintage banked tracks to survive in almost its original condition.
Over the weekend, some 300 pre-1940 cars and motorbikes engage in fifteen minute demonstration runs in batches of approximately 35 on a 2.1-mile run, incorporating a brief road section with two hairpin bends that branches off the banked oval piste. Participants can apply to take part in the “on track events” for pre-1940 cars. For those who are happy to wait around, after the race has finished on Sunday, there may be the opportunity (please check with the organisers on the day) to do a parade lap around the track behind a pace car.
There will be a designated and exclusive “Morgan Car Parking area” for MSCC members and a “Classic Car Park” where any other marque travelling to the event can park.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais - see other crossing options above
• 3 Nights Accommodation at the Best Western L'Oree Hotel
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Spectator Tickets to the Vintage Revival on Saturday & Sunday
• Exclusive MSCC Trackside Car Parking area (for the first 40 Morgan's booked)
• Detailed MSCC Road Book featuring Event Information
• Commemorative MSCC Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location to Montlhéry
Please note: This tour is a 'spectator package'. If you would like to participate in any of the events contact Freddie - email -
Dates & Prices
Montlhéry Vintage Revival
Staying at the Best Western L'Oree Hotel