Morgan is proud to be the marque of honour at the inaugural Isle of Man Festival of Motoring. The MSCC Travel Club are offering a selection of packages including 3,4,5, 6 or 7 Nights at the superb 4 Star Comis Hotel and Golf Resort, near Douglas.
Following the postponement of the 2020 Inaugural event, we are delighted to confirm the dates and prices for 2021. During this amazing weekend you’ll enjoy some unique driving experiences, take in many of the Island's iconic attractions and be a part of a truly special event.
The Isle of Man Festival of Motoring itself takes place on Friday Saturday & Sunday,
however you can choose from one of our event packages at a selection of hotels and
ranging from 3 to 7 Nights stays.
On Friday, you will enjoy the freedom of the Famous Sloc Mountain Road, the location of the islands famous hill climb. Then it’s on to Jurby where you can visit the amazing IOM Motor Museum and take your car for an optional track session on the Jurby Airfield circuit. Saturday you’ll enjoy the day in Douglas where you will join other Festival participants and local Manx Car Clubs for a static Car Display in the seafront. You will then have some time at leisure to enjoy the Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival in the Villa Marina Gardens (entry is approximately £5 per person). Sunday is ‘TT’ day and after congregating at the 'TT Grandstand' where you’ll enjoy some free time for a photo shoot before setting off on an escorted cavalcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey. After a coffee stop you’ll experience a thrilling drive on the Mountain Road culminating at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa for lunch, then the afternoon is at leisure in Laxey where you can visit the Laxey Wheel and take a tram ride to the top of Snaefell.
Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Tour Itinerary
Festival Dates 17th to 19th July
Dependant on which package you choose, today you'll drive to the port for the
Steam Packet Company Ferry crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas.
After arrival in the Isle of Man, you will make your way to the Comis Hotel & Golf Resort
Look What’s Included
• Return IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, IOM
• 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Nights at the 4 Star Comis Hotel & Golf Resort, near Douglas
• Breakfast each morning
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum
• Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Static Car Display in Douglas in Official Club section
• Escorted Motorcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the 'TT Mountain Road'
• Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Exclusive Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking
Festival of Motoring Gala Dinner
This year's event will be held at the Comis Hotel on Saturday evening and will include: 3 course dinner with tea/coffee, Live entertainment featuring Chris King, Dancing until Midnight.
Price £59.00 Per Person
Dates & Prices
MSCC - Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Tour
Staying at the Comis Golf Resort Hotel