Enjoy a sublime tour to the Italian Lakes including Lake Garda, Lake Como, plus Lake Lucerne and the chance to drive the amazing Stelvio Pass. There are five major lakes in the Italian Lakes: Lake Maggiore, Lugano, Como, Iseo and Garda and each has its own particular character. From landscapes to language, from famous food to friendly locals, the attractions of the Italian Lakes are unique and unmistakable.
Lake Garda is the jewel of the Italian Lakes and Italy’s largest body of water. Its shoreline is more than twice the length of the Amalfi Coast, and it’s still possible to find untouched towns and villages among the glossy resorts, for example, Peschiera del Garda, a pretty waterfront town which is often compared to Venice for its network of canals. A little further north is Bardolino. Its elegant promenade is surrounded by vineyards, and the lakefront path takes walkers as far as Garda, the lake’s namesake town.
Lake Como has so much to offer. The resorts of Menaggio, Tremezzo, Cadenabbia and Lenno, are situated on the sunny, western shore with Bellagio perched on the promontory that divides Como and Lecco. Bellagio and Menaggio, the largest resorts, are characterised by a buzzing cosmopolitan atmosphere with quaint, cobbled alleyways and café-filled piazzas. The adjacent villages of Tremezzo and Cadenabbia hug the road from Como to Switzerland and provide great bases for exploring.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing - Dover/Calais - see other crossing options above
• Choice of 2 or 3 Stopovers on the Outward journey to the Italian Lakes
• 4 Nights at your Chosen Hotel on Lake Garda
• 3 Nights at your Chosen Hotel on Lake Como
• Choice of 2 or 3 stopovers on the Return journey
• Breakfast each morning & dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels - chsarges may apply locally
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
All Prices listed below are Per Person and based on 2 persons occupying a room and sharing a car
Other Italian Tours Include