Our 2022 Classic Ford Tour will be to the Medieval city of Bruges. Known as the “Venice of the North”, Bruges, is a well-preserved city where the entire historic centre has been recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site. The attractions of this magical place include a wide range of museums, churches, historical buildings and canals and streets that can be explored by boat, foot or horse.
Bruges - If you set out to design a fairy-tale medieval town, it would be hard to improve on Bruges (Brugge in Dutch), one of Europe's best preserved cities. Picturesque cobbled lanes and dreamy canals link photogenic market squares lined with soaring towers, historical churches and lane after lane of old whitewashed almshouses.
During the weekend you'll have the opportunity to visit some of the attractions in the area. These include the coastal town of Ostend with its sandy beaches ans seaside promenade, the charming dutch town of Sluis and Ypres and the iconic WWI Battlefields.
On Sunday we have arranged an exclusive Classic Ford Car Display in Bruges with free time to explore this pocket-sized medieval city along with its picture-postcard canals, cobbled streets and array of shops, cafes and bars. Don't miss Bruge's Beer Museum, a must-visit for beer lovers!
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
- see other crossings options above
• 3 Nights at the Velotel Hotel, Bruges
• Dutch Coastal Run & visit to Sluis
•Classic Ford Car Display in Bruges
• Optional visit to Ypres & WWI Battlefields
• Buffet Breakfast each morning and dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Classic Ford Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location