Enjoy a 5 Day Tour to the Beautiful Isle of Man with a choice of 2 excellent hotels. Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than, at first, meets the eye.
Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than, at first, meets the eye. Venture away from the capital, Douglas, and you’ll find rugged cliffs, sandy coves, miles of uncrowded beaches and enchanting glens.
The Isle of Man is a “must do” destination for all driving enthusiasts
Due to the quirk of the island laws, outside the race season much of the TT route has no speed limit. Yes, even today there are still roads where you can drive as fast as you wish! Where else would you see kerb-stones painted in circuit apex fashion, black and white stripes, in sleepy towns and villages? The TT circuit is driveable in either direction, but most will take the traditional TT clockwise direction. In true circuit style the sections, corners and mile markers have evocative names; Bray Hill, Ballacraine, Alpine Cottage, Ramsey Hairpin, The Bungalow, Windy Corner and so on.
Look What's Included
• IOM Steampacket Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham
• 4 Nights at the Comis Hotel, Nr Douglas
• Full Manx Breakfast each morning and dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Island Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
• 24 Hour Emergency On-Tour Hotline
• Full Financial Protection
Dates & Prices
5 Day, 4 Night Tours
Staying at the Comis Golf Hotel & Spa, Douglas