Enjoy a wonderful 4 day, 3 night break New Year beak to Bruges and the superb Hotel Weinebrugge, where included is a gastronomic 5 course New Year's Eve Gala Dinner. Bruges is one of Belgium’s, if not Europe’s most beautiful cities, and is a must-see for visitors to Europe, especially in deep winter when its cobbled streets are alive with festivities.
Over the Christmas and New Year period, you'll find Bruges is glowing with Christmas lights, and to add to the festive atmosphere, there's a wonderful ice rink on Bruges Market Square. In the world famous Christmas Market, you will find plenty of food and drink stalls to savour; where traditional seasonal delights including tasty Glühwein, a real winter warmer, is a favourite with visitors. You will also find a vast range of festive gift stalls. All shops and the ice rink are open until 2nd January and there are several smaller Christmas markets in Bruges which also have shops that are open every day.
Known as the “Venice of the North”, Bruges, is a well-preserved city where the entire historic centre has been recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site. The attractions of this magical place include a wide range of museums, churches, historical buildings and canals and streets that can be explored by boat, foot or horse.
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
- see other crossings options above
• 3 Nights at the 4 Star Hotel Weinebrugge, Bruges
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Gastronomic 5 Course New Years Eve Dinner
• Champagne & Wine with Dinner
• A Glass of Champagne at Midnight
• Live Entertainment & Dancing
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
New Year's Eve in Bruges Tour
Including 3 Nights at the Weinebrugge Hotel