MX-5s ON TOUR
THE CAUSEWAY COAST
The Causeway Coastal Route is rated as one of the World’s Great Road Journeys, alongside the Garden Route in South Africa and the Pacific Highway in California. It also boasts one of the top 5 views in the world. It’s an ever changing tapestry of scenery and colours, set against a dramatic coastal backdrop that will take your breath away, the perfect place for a leisurely tour. The 120 mile route takes you from Belfast Lough to Lough Foyle a journey from the birthplace of the Titanic to the historic walled city of Derry.
The Causeway Coastal Route transports you along a stunning coastline, past spectacular scenery, windswept cliffs and unspoilt beaches, a coastline sprinkled with historic castles, churches and forts as well as world class attractions like the UNESCO World heritage site at the Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Torr Head, Dark Hedges and the famous Bushmills Distillery. This tour is a journey of exploration where imagination meets reality and where every village, town, castle and rocky shore are waiting to be discovered.
Belfast is a rising star, emerging from years of political unease to take its place among the UK’s must-see destinations. Your visit will swiftly be rewarded with welcoming locals, superb pubs and restaurants, and top attractions including the Titanic Experience, the atmospheric Crumlin Road Gaol and walking tours of Belfast’s famous murals. The city has historic landmarks such as Belfast Castle and Belfast City Hall, plus a unique blend of traditional and modern culture.
MX-5 OC Causeway Coast
The day at leisure to drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Ireland.
Overnight at the Loughshore Hotel including a welcome dinner
Mileages from the Port to Hotel
Rosslare - 215 miles / Dublin - 115 miles
Belfast - 15 miles / Larne 20 miles
Look What’s Included
• Return Stena Line Ferry Crossing from Holyhead to Dublin (Irish Ferries HSS & other routes available on request)
• 1 Night at the Chimney Corner Hotel, Newtonabbey
• 2 Nights at the Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
• 1 Night at the Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast
• Optional Visits to Giants Causeway Visitor Centre, Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle & the Titanic Experience (admission not included)
• Irish Breakfast each morning & 2 Dinners (see meal basis below)
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
OUR CAUSEWAY COAST HOTELS
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location.