The Vintage Revival Montlhéry is one of the classic car world’s top events, where the humblest cyclecar ranks equal with the rarest racer. It is an event where you can watch, with your heart in your mouth, rare and early mechanical marvels roar around a classic track.
As the mighty engines cool, you can get close up to see the design ingenuity and feel the purring vibrations of these early machines driven by fearless racing pioneers. The Autodrome of Linas-Montlhéry, 16 miles south of Paris, is the last of the great vintage banked tracks to survive in almost its original condition.
Over the weekend, some 300 pre-1940 cars and motorbikes engage in fifteen-minute demonstration runs in batches of approximately 35 on a 2.1-mile run, incorporating a brief road section with two hairpin bends that branches off the banked oval piste. Participants can apply to take part in the “on events” for pre-1940 cars. For those who are happy to wait around, after the race has finished on Sunday, there may be the opportunity to do a parade lap around the track behind a pace car. (please check with the organisers on the day).
Car Parking, there will be a designated “Classic Car Park” where any marque travelling to the event can park.
Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
- see all crossing options above
• 3 Nights Accommodation at the Tulip Inn Massy Palaiseau Residences or Best Western L'Oree
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Spectator Tickets to the Vintage Revival on Saturday & Sunday
• Access to the Classic Car Parking area
• Detailed Road Book featuring Event Information
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
Please note: This tour is a 'spectator package'. If you would like to participate
in any of the events contact Freddie - email - firstname.lastname@example.org
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
Vintage Revival Montlhéry Tour
Staying at the Tulip Inn Massy Palaiseau Residences
Staying at the Best Western l'Oree Hotel