Enjoy a great 5 or 6 day tour to the spectacular Châteaux of the Loire Valley. If it's French splendour, style and gastronomy you seek, the Loire Valley will exceed your expectations, no matter how great. The Loire Valley is a stunning area of France where castles, moats, turrets, bridges, towers and rivers seem as though they have jumped right out of the pages of some of the world's most famous fairy tales.
The Loire Valley offers a diverse range of attractions. From its glorious châteaux and cathedrals, towns and villages to charm you to its sumptuous gardens and natural parks for even the keenest gardeners and nature lovers; there is something for everyone.
Take an amazing journey through the exquisite gardens of the Loire Valley and enter the mysterious dreamland of artists and authors; where gardens have been the keepers of secrets and witnesses to love affairs throughout the ages. The tradition of gardens in the Loire Valley was established during the Renaissance. With the peace that began when weapons were finally set aside, the fortified castles of the region evolved into vast pleasure estates where gardens became a new living area, genuine outdoor living rooms.
Look What’s Included
• 5 Night Tours - P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais - see other crossing options above
• 6 Night Tours - Brittany Ferries Crossing from Portsmouth to Caen (Day sailing outbound & overnight sailing on the return including 2 berth cabin accommodation)
• 4 Nights at the Le Relais des Landes, Ouchamps
• Admission to Château de Chennonceau
• Buffet breakfast each morning and dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car parking at the Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
Loire Valley Tour
5 Day, 4 Night Tours Including Dover to Calais Ferry Crossings
6 Day, 5 Night Tours Including Portsmouth to Caen Ferry Crossings