POST-JERSEY TOUR TO
Extend your tour and enjoy 5 days in Brittany. Brittany lies in the northwest corner of France, just a short ferry crossing away from the UK. Its wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests will leave you with memories you will treasure forever.
Brittany’s coastline is simply spectacular; it is lengthy, rugged and dotted with alluring beach resorts such as the chic Dinan and walled St Malo, which was built on rock in the English Channel. Worth a visit is Brittany’s Pink Granite Coast, famed for its unusual blush hued sand and rocks. From Cancale, you can enjoy breathtaking views over the Baie de St Michel and scenic walks around the coast. The area is also brimming with places which are true havens for rest and recuperation like the islands of Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Molène, Bréhat and Ouessant, which are located just off the coast.
Brittany thoroughly embraces its Celtic heritage. It is filled with history and legends, with important sites such as Carnac with its unique row of ancient standing stones, or the famous Mont Saint-Michel, which is the most visited tourist attraction in France; wowing visitors with its remarkable medieval walled city crowned by its towering gothic abbey.
Look What’s Included
• Condor Ferry Crossing from Jersey to St Malo
• 1 Night at the Hotel du Chateu, Josselin
• 2 Nights at the Hotel le Clos de Vallombreuse Douarnenez
• 1 Night at the Hôtel de Diane, Sables-dʼOr-les-Pins
• Brittany Ferries Day Crossing from Caen to Portsmouth - see other crossing options above
• Breakfasts each morning & dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book with Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking the Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
OUR TOUR HOTELS
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location and include on site car parking.
Dates & Prices
Post-Jersey / Brittany Tour
*Please note: All prices shown above are per person and based on 2 persons sharing a car and a twin/double room
6th June departure coincides with the Jersey International Motoring Festival
Meal Basis - Breakfast each morning and 4 Dinners
Single Occupancy Supplement - £270.00
Condor Ferries Lounge & Seat Upgrades
Upgrade to Ocean Club OR Upgrade to Ocean Plus Seats
Enjoy your crossing in a private lounge with leather reclining seats and tables.