Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. During this amazing weekend you’ll enjoy some unique driving experiences, take in many of the Island's iconic attractions and be a part of a truly special event.
History and mysticism clash where sapphire waters, cragged and dramatic mountains and the lilt of the Gaelic tongue make it a must place to visit. This is an addition to some of the most spectacular driving roads in Britain!
The 2022 Isle of Man Festival of Motoring takes place over the weekend of
Friday 16th to Sunday 18th September, however you can choose from one of our
3 to 7 night event packages and our great selection of hotels.
Events during the weekend will include; exclusive runs on the Sloc Mountain Road, a static car display on Douglas seafront, visit including admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum and the Jurby Transport Museum, TT Gransdstand Photo Shoot, TT Circuit Motorcade, Lunch at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa and an exclusve run on the TT Mountain Road. In addition optional activities include; track=laps on the Jurby airfield circuit and a Gala Dinner on Saturday Night.
Look What’s Included
• Return IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, IOM
• 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Nights Accommodation
• Breakfast each morning (excluding Self-Catering packages)
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum
• Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Static Car Display in Douglas
• Optional Gala Dinner on the Saturday with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing
• Escorted Motorcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the 'TT Mountain Road'
• Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Exclusive Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all hotels
Choose from a selection of
our Island hotels and self catering options.
There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget.