After 15 months of lockdown, from 28th June the Isle of Man took its first step by opening its borders to Tourism! From 28th June visitors who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (meaning they have had both doses and two weeks has passed since the second dose) and who have been in the UK, Ireland or Channel Islands for 10 days prior to travel, will be able to visit the Isle of Man with no restrictions or quarantine required. What's more once you are on the Island there are no mandatory covid-19 social distancing restrictions!
Following the postponement of the 2020 Inaugural Isle of Man Festival of Motoring we are delighted to confirm the dates and prices for 2021. During this amazing weekend you’ll enjoy some unique driving experiences, take in many of the Island's iconic attractions and be a part of a truly special event.
Here's the 2021 Festival of Motoring Schedule of events
Friday 17th September
09h00 to 16h00 - Closed Road Sloc Mountain Runs
10h00 to 17h00 - Isle of Man Motor Museum
10h00 to 17h00 - Jurby Transport Museum
10h00 to 16h30 - Pre-Booked Jurby Track Laps
Saturday 18th September
1h00 to 17h00 - Static Car Display on Loch Promenade, Douglas
19h00 to 23h30 - Gala Dinner, Comis Hotel (Pre booked)
Sunday 19th September
09h00 to 09h45 - Cars meet at the TT Grandstand
10h00 - Police Escorted TT Circuit Motorcade departs Grandstand for journey
via Kirk Michael to Ramsey
11h00 - TT Circuit Motorcade arrives in Ramsey
12h30 to 15h00 - Closed Road TT Mountain Runs
13h15 to 16h00 - Afternoon Tea at the Creg-Ny-Baa
14h00 to 17h30 - Photo shoot at the TT Grandstand
Look What’s Included
• Return IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, IOM
• 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Nights Accommodation
• Breakfast each morning (excluding Self-Catering packages)
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum
• Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Static Car Display in Douglas
• Optional Gala Dinner on the Saturday with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing
• Escorted Motorcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the 'TT Mountain Road'
• Manx Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Exclusive Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all hotels
Choose from a selection of
our Island hotels and self catering options.
There's something here for everyone whatever your taste or budget.