THE ISLE OF MAN &
IRELAND'S CAUSEWAY COAST
A combination of 2 of our most popular tours including 3 nights on the breathtaking Isle of Man and 3 nights on Ireland's spectacular Causeway Coast; including all ferry crossings from Liverpool to the Douglas, Douglas to Belfast and Dublin to Holyhead.
Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Here, history and mysticism clash where sapphire waters, cragged and dramatic mountains and the lilt of the Gaelic tongue make it a must place to visit. Venture away from the coastal towns and you’ll find rugged cliffs, sandy coves, miles of uncrowded beaches and enchanting glens to explore. The Isle of Man is 'must do' destination for all driving enthusiasts, due to the quirk of the island laws, outside the race season much of the TT route has no speed limit. Yes, even today there are still roads where you can drive as fast as you wish!
Ireland's Causeway Coast is rated as one of the World’s Great Road Journeys alongside the Garden Route in South Africa and the Pacific Highway in California and boasts one of the top 5 views in the world. The 120 mile route takes you from Belfast Lough to Lough Foyle; a journey from the birthplace of the Titanic to the historic walled city of Derry. The route transports you along a stunning coastline, past spectacular scenery, windswept cliffs and unspoilt beaches. It has a coastline sprinkled with historic castles, churches and forts as well as world class attractions like the UNESCO World heritage site at the Giants Causeway and the famous Bushmills Distillery.
Look What’s Included
• IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, Isle of Man
• 3 Nights at the 4 star Comis Golf Hotel & Spa
• IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Douglas to Belfast
• 2 Nights at the Lodge Hotel, Coleraine or Causeway Coast Hotel, Portstewart
• 1 Night at the Malone Hotel, Belfast
• Full Manx/Irish Breakfast each morning and Dinners as meal basis below
• Stena Line Ferry Crossing from Dublin to Holyhead
• Detailed Road-Book featuring Great Drives, Maps, Directions & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at all of the Hotels - some charges may apply locally
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location.
Dates & Prices
Isle of Man & Causeway Coast Tour
Including 3 Nights on the Isle of Man & 3 Nights on the Causeway Coast