Combine a weekend in the Cotswolds with a visit to the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, Europe’s largest annual meeting of hot air balloons, attracting over 100 hot air balloons from across the globe. It is held over four days in August at Ashton Court where you can be enraptured by the sight of balloons taking off from first to last light. At night you will be treated to the Nightglow where balloons light up and decorate the night sky in time to music.
The Cotswolds will delight you with its rustic rural charm, rolling hills, vibrant market towns and picture-perfect villages. The Cotswolds offers nearly 800 square miles of unspoilt countryside. Explore villages made of honey-coloured stone, sip pints in ancient pubs and see some of Britain’s most beautifully preserved medieval churches. It’s a favourite getaway for British celebrities, so excellent food and luxury can be found everywhere!
Bath was created by and is now nourished by its natural hot springs. It offers a unique visit where the charm of ancient history, exquisite Georgian architecture and the lure of literature combine to make it an irresistible place to visit.
Cheddar Gorge is one of England's most iconic and spectacular landscapes. At almost 400 feet deep and three miles long, this is England’s largest gorge, and one of our most spectacular natural sights.
Look What’s Included
• 3 Nights at the Mercure Bowden Hall Hotel, Nr Gloucester
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Full Day at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta including VIP Parking
• Optional drives to Bath, Cheddar Gorge, and the Cotswolds
• Detailed Road Book with Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
MERCURE BOWDEN HALL HOTEL
The hotel on this tour has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location.