THE BORDER 500 &
IRELAND'S CAUSEWAY COAST
Combine a trip on the Border 500 with Ireland's iconic Causeway Coastal Route. The Border 500 stretches from Northumberland in the east, taking in the Scottish Lowlands and north Pennines, finally skirting west along the Solway coastline into Dumfries and Galloway to Portpatrick at the tip of the Irish Sea. From here you'll take the ferry across to Belfast where you'll continue your amazing road journey on the Causeway Coastal Route, rated as one of the World's Greatest Road Journeys.
The Border 500 stretches from Northumberland in the east, taking in the Scottish Lowlands and north Pennines, finally skirting west along the Solway coastline into Dumfries and Galloway to Portpatrick at the tip of the Irish Sea. From quaint fishing villages, and sandy beaches, through historic market towns, over vast moorland and through enchanting forests your journey will be full of interesting things to see & do with stunning scenery and roads.
Ireland's Causeway Coast transports you along a stunning
coastline, past spectacular scenery, windswept cliffs and
unspoilt beaches, a coastline sprinkled with historic castles,
churches and forts as well as world class attractions like the
UNESCO World heritage site at the Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Torr Head, Dark Hedges and the famous Bushmills Distillery. This tour is a journey of exploration where imagination meets reality and where every village, town, castle and rocky shore are waiting to be discovered.
Look What’s Included
• 1 Night at the Castle Green or Riverside Hotel, Kendal, Lake District
• 1 Night at the White Swan Hotel, Alnwick
• 1 Night at the Annandale Arms Hotel, Moffat
• 1 Night at the North West Castle Hotel, Stranraer
• Ferry crossing from Cairnryan to Belfast
• 2 Nights at the Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
• 1 Night at the Malone Lodge, Belfast
• Ferry crossing from Dublin to Holyhead
• Breakfast each morning & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Car Parking at the Hotels - some charges may apply locally
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
All of the hotels on this tour have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location.
Please note: Hotel choice in some areas is limited, hence some of the hotels we are using are a little more basic than we may normally choose.
Dates & Prices
The Border 500 & Causeway Coast Tour
Including 4 Nights on the Border 500 & 3 Nights on the Causeway Coast