BMW CAR CLUB GB TOUR TO
Enjoy an 9-day club tour to Munich including visits to the BMW Plant in Regensburg*, the BMW Museum, Welt and BMW Group Classic* in Munich. In addition, you'll visit the Auto Technic Museum in Sinsheim and enjoy a tour of the Stella Artois Brewery in Leuven. The 3-Series Register presents this 2022 club tour 'Autofahrt Munich' and the tour is open to all BMW Car Club GB members in any BMW.
The BMW Group Plant Regensburg is one of the most modern and sustainable factories around the world. In 1986 production of cars and components started to be shipped to customers worldwide. The production lines carry six different vehicle types at the same time, from press shop and body shop to paint shop and assembly – individually manufacturing cars for the customers.
Nowhere else can the brand be felt as strongly as here. BMW Welt in Munich is in the immediate vicinity of the main BMW factory, the company’s headquarters in the legendary BMW Tower and the BMW Museum. Experience the history of a global brand, new visions for tomorrow and the future of mobility. The spectacular open architecture of BMW Welt, designed by Coop Himmelbau, instantly draws in visitors.
At the Auto Technic Museum, Sinsheim you can see two fully accessible supersonic jets (Concorde and Tupolev TU-144), hundreds of classic cars and motorcycles, huge steam engines, a military history exhibition and much, much more.
If you like Stella Artois beer, you are in for a treat, as we've arranged a private group tour of the brewery followed by beer tasting. Leuven is the capital for brewing beer, home to the headquarters for AB InBev, one of the largest breweries in the world, and the Stella Artois producer.
*BMW Factory, museum tours and times to be confirmed 3 months prior to the tour. If total numbers on the tour are low, the price may need to increase to cover the cost of the BMW facilities.
BMW Car Club GB
Munich Tour Itinerary
The tour starts from either Hull, Harwich or Newcastle, where you will take an overnight ferry crossing to Holland.
Please note: A ferry supplement will apply on the Newcastle to Ijmuiden Route
Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossing from Harwich to Hook of Holland or Hull to Rotterdam (Newcastle to Ijmuiden is also available at a supplement)
• 1 Night at the Brühls Hotel Trapp, Rüdesheim
• 1 Night at the Best Western Premier Novina, Regensburg
• 2 Nights the Leonardo Royal Hotel, München
• 1 Night at the Seehotel Forst, Forst
• 1 Night at the Park Inn by Radisson Leuven
• Entrance and light lunch at E&R Classics showroom
• Entry and reserved parking area at the Auto Technic Museum, Sinsheim
• Private guided tours of BMW Plant Regensburg*
• Private group tours of BMW Museum*, BMW Welt* & BMW Group Classic*
• Private guided tour of Stella Artois Brewery
• Breakfast each day & Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road-book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Information
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
Commemorative BMW Car Club GB Rally Plate