THE BEST OF ITALY
Tuscany, Rome, Amalfi Coast & Motor Valley
A spectacular tour to Italy including Tuscany, Rome, Sorrento and the glorious Amalfi Coast, plus Motor Valley; the home of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Ducati. You'll enjoy one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world, the Amalfi Coast. Here, stunning views, a wonderful climate, sophisticated hotels, excellent cuisine and local wines combine to make this one of Italy's favourite holiday destinations.
Tuscany's sublime countryside is the perfect destination for a driving holiday far away from the crowds, yet within easy reach of two of Italy's most popular cities, Florence and Pisa.
Rome is home to ancient icons such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon which recall the city’s golden age as the capital of the world, while its many basilicas testify to its historical role as seat of the Catholic Church.
boasts wonderful views across the Bay of Naples to Capri and Ischia. The old town is full of character with a wealth of restaurants and bars and the main street is lined with elegant boutiques. The Amalfi Coast is one of Italy's most memorable destinations. Here, mountains plunge into the sea in a nail-biting vertical scene of precipitous crags, cliff-clinging abodes and verdant woodland. Its string of fabled towns read like a Hollywood cast list.Sorrento
Motor Valley runs between the towns of Modena, Maranello and Bologna and encompasses the museums, showrooms and factories of such supercar giants as Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Pagani, plus for motorbike enthusiasts, Ducati. This is the mecca for anyone who loves high-performance sports cars.
Lake Como is the most spectacular of the region's three major lakes. Shaped like an upside-down Y, its winding shoreline is dotted with ancient villages and exquisite villas. The Lake's capital, Como, sits where the southern and western shores converge.
The Very Best of Italy
Drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Europe followed by the drive to Nancy & your overnight hotel including a welcome dinner
Mileages from the Port to the Hotel
Calais - 260 miles / Zeebrugge - 275 miles
Caen - 190 miles / St Malo - 230 mile
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing - Dover/Calais
(other crossing are available - see crossing options
• Choice of 2 or 3 Stopovers on the Outward journey
• 3 Nights at the Borgo di Cortefreda, Tuscany
• 2 Nights at the Grand Hotel Villa Tuscolana, Frascati
• 4 Nights at the Grand Hotel Hermitage, Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, Sorrento
• 2 Nights at the Dei Duchi Hotel, Spoleto
• 2 Nights at the Reichigi Park Hotel, Modena
• 1 Night at the Hotel Centrale, Como
• Choice of 2 or 3 stopovers on the Return journey
• Breakfast each morning and dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at all Hotels - charges may apply locally
See our selection of wonderful hotels, all of which have been hand-picked for their quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
19 Day, 18 Night Tour
Including 2 Overnight stops in each direction
21 Day, 20 Night Tour
Including 3 Overnight stops in each direction