Chocolates & Beer
Indulge in a 2 or 3 night stay in Belgium and delight in its stunning medieval towns, renaissance architecture and, of course, its world famous chocolate and its extraordinary variety of Belgium beers. Leuven, considered one of Belgium’s hidden treasures, is an ideal place to indulge in the best of Belgium.
The town of Leuven is something of an unknown gem. Visitors to the town will be left in awe of its spectacular gothic town hall, atmospheric Old Market Square and the magnificence of Saint Peter’s church. When you have soaked up the historic grandeur of this place, you can absorb the lively nature of the town, both with its amazing gastronomy and its “beer capital” status.
Belgium is world-renowned for its high-quality chocolate, a tradition that started when chocolate was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. Today, Belgium produces 172,000 tons of chocolate per year and has 2,000 chocolate shops, offering varieties from praline, the most popular type, to truffles with their creamy and rich taste.
Belgium is also famous for its beer with over 650 different varieties, varying from Pale Lager to Lambic beer and Flemish red. There are approximately 178 breweries in the country, ranging from international giants such as Stella Artois to microbreweries like Domus, both of whom are based in Leuven.
Drive to your chosen port of departure for the crossing to Europe followed by the drive to Leuven & the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel.
Mileages from the Port to the Hotel
Calais - 145 miles / Zeebrugge - 90 miles
Rotterdam - 115 miles
Look What’s Included
• 2 Night Tours - P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais - see other crossing options above
• 2 or 3 Nights at the Park Inn by Radisson, Leuven
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Guided Tour of the Stella Artois Brewery & Tasting
• Optional Visits to Waterloo, Ronquières Inclined Plane, Dinant, Brussels & Autoworld (admission not included)
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at the hotel - charges are payable locally
This hotel has been hand-picked for its quality, facilities and location
Dates & Prices
Belgian Delights 2022 Tours
Including 2 Nights at the Park Inn by Radisson
Including 3 Nights at the Park Inn by Radisson