Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
In conjunction with Scenic Car Tours and Tourism Ireland, we are delighted to confirm the details for our NEW event for 2021, The Celtic Classic and we are proud to announce that AMOC will be the proud 'Marque of Honour'. A Celebration of Motoring combining some of the most amazing drives Ireland has to offer including the Causeway Coast and the Wild Atlantic Way, a static car display in Ebrington Square overlooking Derry and the Peace Bridge plus a visit to Belfast and the Titanic Experience.
The Causeway Coastal Route is rated as one of the World’s Great Road Journeys, alongside the Garden Route in South Africa and the Pacific Highway in California. It also boasts one of the top 5 views in the world. It’s an ever changing tapestry of scenery and colours, set against a dramatic coastal backdrop that will take your breath away.
First I must preface my remarks by stating that I am extremely versed in the Travel and Tour businesses, albeit here on our side of the Atlantic, having owned a "mini chain" of Retail Travel Agencies in New York many years ago and functioning as the Director of Sales, and Vice President of Sales for Hotels and Cruise Lines here in Florida! I know "the business" and, more importantly, I know "service"; good, bad or otherwise. Simply stated, the Scenic & Continental Car Tours, Causeway Costal Route tour I experienced in late June with by son, could very well be THE BEST TOUR ORGANIZED Program I have ever experienced! Pre-trip Details, actual routes, mapping, suggestions, documentation and accommodations were outstanding and flawless. And to add , the outstanding and extremely timely service provided by one Nicola Bozier. Thank you for doing what you do and doing it so well. Michael A. Cohen - Plantation, Florida, USA
Our Exclusive AMOC Package Includes
• Ferry Crossings from the UK to Ireland - See ferry options
• 4 Nights at the 4 Star Everglades Hotel in Derry
• Exclusive AMOC Welcome Drinks Reception
• Full Irish Breakfast each morning
• Full Day Run on Ireland's Causeway Coastal Route
• Visits to the World Famous Giant's Causeway, Portrush, Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle & Carrick-a-Rede
• Exclusive Meet & Photo-shoot at Dark Hedges
• Visit to Belfast including City Sightseeing & Free Time
• Admission to the Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Exclusive AMOC Parking Area in the Celtic Classic Car Display in Ebrington Square overlooking Derry and the Peace Bridge
• Complimentary Sightseeing Tour of Derry & City Walls
• Optional Gala Dinner on the Saturday with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing (cost £59.00 per person)
• Optional Full Day Run on the North Eastern Section of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way including Letterkenny, Mallin Head, Donegal & the Glenveagh National Park (see dates & prices for details)
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Celtic Classic Event Information
• Commemorative Celtic Classic Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
The Celtic Classic Ceilidh & Gala Dinner will be held at the City Hotel in Derry on Saturday night and will include; 3 course dinner with Traditional Entertainment and Dancing until Midnight - Price £59.00 Per Person.
5 Day, 4 Night AMOC Package
From £539.00 Per Person*
Derry is where the Wild Atlantic Way meets the Causeway Coastal Route, making the city the perfect base to discover two of Ireland's great coastal touring routes.
No visit to the Emerald Isle would be complete without experiencing some of Ireland's Traditional entertainment, so don't miss our Optional Celtic Classic Ceilidh & Gala Dinner on Saturday evening featuring a 3 course meal, live entertainment and dancing.
*Prices are per person and based on 2 persons in a car and occupying a room. Prices are based on Holyhead-Dublin Ferry Crossing. Other crossings are available at a supplement.
Single occupancy prices on request.
Derry is the only completely walled city in Ireland and one of the finest in Europe. On Saturday, during the Static Car Display you'll be able to enjoy a complimentary walking tour of Derry during which you'll hear some fascinating stories about brutal 17th century sieges and starving citizens. The walls in are almost 20 feet high and at least as wide, the mile-long oval comes complete with gates, watchtowers, battlements, bastions and huge cannons.
You will be overwhelmed by the spectacular scenery on the Wild Atlantic Way a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties from Derry to Galway and Galway to Cork, the Wild Atlantic Way truly is a journey of discovery.
STATIC CAR DISPLAY
Extend your Stay on our Wild Atlantic Way Tour - £899.00 Per Person
A Wonderful 8 Day, 7 Night Post-Tour along Ireland's Spectacular Wild Atlantic Way including the breath-taking & the Ring of Kerry
Including - 7 Nights Excellent Hotel Accommodation, Breakfasts & Dinners, Optional Visits to Connemara National Park, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry and Waterford Crystal (admission not included)
Explore one of Ireland’s most spectacular coastal touring routes, the Wild Atlantic Way. This remarkable coastal route stretches for 1500 miles along Ireland’s dramatic western seaboard taking in some of the most enchanting scenery in the world. The Wild Atlantic Way is a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties, taking in some breathtaking scenery along the way. From Galway to Kerry and Kerry to Cork, the Wild Atlantic Way is a journey of discovery.
THE DARK HEDGES