Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Attractions on the Wild Atlantic Way
A Wonderful 8 Day, 7 Night Coastal Tour including Ireland's Spectacular West Coast & the Ring of Kerry
Explore one of Ireland’s most spectacular coastal touring routes, the Wild Atlantic Way. This remarkable coastal route stretches for 1500 miles along Ireland’s dramatic western seaboard taking in some of the most enchanting scenery in the world.
The Wild Atlantic Way is a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties, taking in some breathtaking scenery along the way. From Galway to Kerry and Kerry to Cork, the Wild Atlantic Way is a journey of discovery.
You’ll drive routes that ring great peninsulas reaching out into the ocean. Tiny roads hug the shoreline then switchback high above the Atlantic swell. Tucked away in little villages and towns that snuggle into the coastline are delightful cafes and restaurants where you can indulge in your passion for good food and great wine.
Ireland’s west coast boasts some of the world’s most spectacular scenery from the towering Cliffs of Moher and the weird ‘lunar’ landscape of The Burren to wide, almost deserted sandy beaches and picturesque seaside villages such as Ballyvaughan and Quilty. One thing all these have in common is that they offer superb views of the Atlantic Ocean in all its moods.
Further to our recent trip to Northern Ireland on the Causeway Coastal Tour. One again it was excellent value for money, taking us to unfamiliar places, with good quality Hotels, stunning scenery and excellent driving roads. We look forward to meeting up with Scenic Team at the NEC Classic Show and making plans for next years Tours. Thanks to everyone at Scenic for another most enjoyable Tour. Best Regards, Jim & Alyson
• Return Stena Ferry from Holyhead to Dublin
(Irish Ferries HSS & other crossings available on request)
All Tours Include
• 1 Night at the Westport Woods Hotel & Spa, Westport
• 2 Nights at the Connemara Coast Hotel, Nr Galway
• 2 Nights at the Randles Court Hotel & Spa, Killarney
• 1 Night at the Quality Hotel, Clonakilty (2019 tours only)
• 1 Night at the Celtic Ross, Rosscarbery (2020 tours only)
• 1 Night at the Waterford Marina Hotel, Waterford
• Optional Visits to Connemara National Park, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry and Waterford Crystal (admission not included)
• Irish Breakfast each morning & 5 Dinners (see itinerary)
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
Ireland's Rugged West Coast
The scenic Ring of Kerry
Some of the hotels listed above may be subject to change