Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Enjoy a wonderful tour to Italy and enchanting Tuscany. Blessed with beauty, wine and an unparalleled artistic legacy, Tuscany with its rolling landscape has long been considered the embodiment of rural chic, while its cities harbour a significant slice of the world’s Renaissance art.
Tuscany's sublime countryside is the perfect destination for a driving holiday far away from the crowds, yet within easy reach of two of Italy's most popular cities, Florence and Pisa. Hilltop towns overlook emerald hills cloaked in the vines or olive groves from which the region's famous tipples and oils are produced and to the west of these enchanting landscapes is the Tuscan Riviera which is home to the popular beach resort of Viareggio.
Florence boasts more world-class art than many countries. Some people never venture beyond the region’s crowded capital, but with some of Italy’s most striking Gothic architecture (Siena), the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the walls of Lucca are all an easy trip away. Stupendous art, soul-aching countryside, stirring wine and lip-smacking cuisine is what this enviable region is all about. From the Etruscan marvels at Fiesole to the della Francesca’s of Arezzo, from the towers of San Gimignano to markets of Pistoia, there are delights for even the most experienced travellers.
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
Some of Tuscany's Main Attractions
12 or 14 Day Driving Tours
From £1299.00 Per Person
All Tours Include
• 2 Nights at the Hotel Drago or Villa Luisa, Lake Garda
• 4 Nights at the 4 Star Hotel Borgo di Cortefreda, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Tuscany
• 1 Night at the Hotel Lario or Centrale, Lake Como
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & Dinners as per itinerary
• Detailed Roadbook featuring; Maps, Great Drives &
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
Our Driving Tours Include
• Return P&O Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• Choice of 2 or 3 Overnight Stops on the Outward Journey
• Choice of 2 or 3 Overnight Stops on the Return Journey
Our Fly-Drive Tours Include
• Return Flights from London to Zurich
(other UK Airports may available on request)
• 1 Piece of Checked in Luggage Per Person
• 10 Days Compact Car Hire Fiat 500 or Simiilar (car hire upgrades available on request)
10 Day Fly-Drive Tours
From £1399.00* Per Person
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Flight prices are subject to availability within the fare band costed into this tour at the time of publishing this webpage.
If the flight cost exceeds our fare band we will give you a revised tour quotation without any obligation. All flight bookings are operated for Scenic & Continental Car tours by our sister company Success Tours ATOL No. 5114
The Chianti Wine Region
Wonderful Tuscan Drives