Scotland's Scenic North Coast Route 500 - This scenic route showcasing the fairy tale castles, beaches and ruins showcasing 500 miles of the best the North Highlands has to offer. The route starts in the northern city of Inverness, then weaves along the west coast to Applecross and then northwards towards the bustling towns of Torridon and Ullapool. From there, you’ll venture to some of the most northerly coastal points in Scotland, passing by Caithness and John O’Groats before heading south through Dingwall and finally back to Inverness.
From £759.00 to £899.00 Per Person
"Sorry we will miss you at Goodwood as we will be travelling back from Giants Causeway Tour, via Scotland!! We've had a great trip, well organised, nice hotels etc." Regards Richard, & Margaret Powel.
There’s nothing quite like the freedom of the long open road, never-ending back roads, wide meandering paths and hidden trails through some of Scotland’s finest coastal scenery are just a few things you can expect on Scotland’s brand new tourist route. Scotland's Scenic North Coast Route 500 is a haven of adventure, with hundreds of things to see and do, whether it be spotting dolphins, climbing mountains, tasting local delicacies or relaxing on the beach - there is something for everyone on Scotland's Scenic North Coast Route 500.
• 1 Night at the Barony Castle, Nr Peebles
• 1 Night at the Palace Hotel or Glen Moriston Town House,
• 1 Night at the Bettyhill Hotel, Nr Thurso
• 1 Night at the Inverlodge Hotel, Nr Ullapool
• 1 Night at the Myrtle Bank Hotel, Gairloch
• 1 Night at the Palace or Glen Moriston House Hotel, Inverness
• 1 Night at Winnock Hotel, Loch Lomond
• 7 Scottish Breakfasts & 7 Dinners
• Detailed Road Book with Maps, Great Drives & Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking at All Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate