Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
An Amazing 16 Day Adventure Tour to Peru including Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Paracas the Nazca Lines. Combining ancient history, breath-taking landscapes and living culture, this itinerary packs in the ultimate highlights of Peru, all whilst staying in some of great hotels along the way.
Peru is the third largest country in South America and a superlative land of contrasts with its epic landscapes, jaw-dropping archaeological sites. On Peru’s arid Pacific coast is Lima, the capital, with a preserved colonial center and important collections of pre-Columbian art.
"We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen. So Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues." Very Best wishes, Brian & Jenny Osborne.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Prices are subject to flight availability within the fare band costed into this tour at the time of publishing this webpage. If the flight cost exceeds our fare band we will give you a revised tour quotation without any obligation. All flight bookings are operated for Scenic & Continental Car tours by our sister company Success Tours ATOL No. 5114
• Flights from London to Lima (KLM via Amsterdam or similar). Flights from other selected UK airports may be available on request
• Airport transfers in Lima
• Hire of Suzuki 4x4, Toyota RAV4 or similar
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Lima
• 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Paracas
• 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Nazca
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Arequipa
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Colca
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Puno
• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Sacred Valley
• 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
• Internal Flight from Cusco to Lima
• All Meals as specified in the Itinerary
• Airport Arrival and Departure Transfers
• Private tour to Machu Picchu with local Guide
• Return Superior Class Rail Journey from Ollanta to Machu Picchu
• Entrance fees to sites stated on the Itinerary
• Services of a Local Representatives as stated
• Detailed Travel Wallet featuring Maps, Great
Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
From £3995.00 Per Person
The Sacred Valley - the beautiful El Valle Sagrado (The Sacred Valley), is about 15km north of Cuzco and accessed via a narrow road of hairpin turns. Home of attractive colonial towns and isolated weaving villages. The main attractions are the markets and the lofty Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, but the valley is also packed with other Inca sites.
Machu Picchu a visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is the long-anticipated highpoint of any trip to Peru. It’s the best-known archaeological site on the continent and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century. In the high season, from late May until early September, 2500 people arrive daily. Despite this great tourist influx, the site manages to retain an air of grandeur and mystery.
The Nazca lines are a series of pictographs carved into the ground in the Nazca Desert, a dry plateau located in Peru. They cover an area of some 50 miles, and were supposedly created between 200 BC and 700 AD by the Nazca Indians. The area in which the Nazca Lines were drawn is called the Pampa Colorada. It is 15 miles wide and runs some 37 miles parallel to the Andes and the Pacific Ocean.
Colca Canyon - Circling condors, challenging trails, volcanoes, waterfalls, and hot springs make the Colca Canyon one of the most popular destinations in Peru. The Colca is the world’s second-deepest canyon, a smidgeon shallower than near neighbor, the Cotahausi, and twice as deep as the more famous Grand Canyon in the US.
Lake Titicaca - In Andean belief, Titicaca is the birthplace of the sun. In addition, it’s the largest lake in South America and the highest navigable body of water in the world. Banner blue skies contrast with bitterly cold nights. Enthralling and in many ways singular, the shimmering deep blue Lake Titicaca is the longtime home of highland cultures steeped in the old ways.
Average temperatures in Peru