Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
First Come first served: We can only confirm a booking with a non-refundable deposit.
Please Note: Packages DO NOT include the Anniversary Dinner, this needs to be booked seperately - Details can be found on the booking page. (spaces are limited so pre-booking is essential).
• IOM Steampacket Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham
• 8 Package options to choose from - see Dates & Prices for full details
• 4 Nights at the Ramsey Park or Mount Murray Hotel, IOM
• Full Manx Breakfast each morning
• Mountain Drive Day including exclusive MX-5 parking area, finishing at the famous Creg Ny Baa pub for an inclusive buffet style afternoon tea
• Exclusive MX-5 only day at the Jurby Museum
• Optional evening meal on the first night (at additional cost)
• Optional Anniversary Dinner Package Wednesday evening (fixed menu)
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all of the Hotels
Enjoy a 5 Day Tour to the Beautiful Isle of Man, with a choice of 2 excellent hotels. Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than at first meets the eye.
The Isle of Man is definitely a place all driving enthusiasts should visit as, thanks to a quirk of the island laws, outside the race season much of the TT route has no speed limit. Yes, today there are still roads where you can drive as fast as you wish! Where else would you see kerbstones painted in circuit apex fashion, black and white stripes, in sleepy towns and villages? The TT circuit is driveable in either direction, but most will take the traditional TT clockwise direction. In true circuit style the sections, corners and mile markers have evocative names: Bray Hill, Ballacraine, Alpine Cottage, Ramsey Hairpin, The Bungalow, Windy Corner and so on.
Venture away from the capital, Douglas, and you’ll find rugged cliffs, sandy coves, miles of uncrowded beaches, enchanting glens and unspoilt countryside, where you can indulge your passion for the great outdoors as you meander through glorious wooded glens basking in the colours of the purple heather covered moorland. The ancient Celts, Vikings and Christians left the island with a legacy of their lifetime and all around the island you will find evidence of these early settlers - Celtic crosses, medieval fortresses and Viking burial grounds. Its most famous symbols are the Manx cat and the island’s emblem the three legs of Man whose meaning is “whichever way you throw me I stand”.
Attractions in the Isle of Man
From £499.00 Per Person