Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
On this Incredible tour you'll visit some of the greatest Car & Transport Museums in the world including the amazing technology museums in Sinsheim and Speyer, the Porsche & Mercedes Museums in Stuttgart and the Cité de l'Automobile, home to the famous Schlumpf Collection. In addition you’ll enjoy a guided tour of the Mercedes-Benz plant in Sindelfingen where you’ll experience a detailed insight into the fascinating world of vehicle manufacturing.
The Auto & Technic Museum Sinsheim - Attractions here include two fully accessible supersonic jets (Concorde and Tupolev TU-144), hundreds of classic cars and motorcycles, huge steam engines, a military history exhibition, and much more.
"We have just returned from our European tour. Would I recommend Scenic to friends or use them again. The answer to that is a resounding yes. At least we knew that the standard of hotel, would be good and that parking would be available. Also it is of reassurance that, should things go terribly wrong, there is a phone number we can contact for help.
Not something available if we went independent. As I said, all in all, it was a good trip. If you could just sort out the weather for next time, that would be brill." Kind regards Richard Hall.
Our Driving Tours Include
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing Dover to Calais (Other crossings available on request)
• 1 Overnight at the Best Western Plus Hotel des Francs, Soissons - Outbound
• 1 Overnight at the Hotel Ibis Dinant - Return
7 Day Driving Tours
From £699.00 Per Person
All Tours Include
• 4 Nights at the 4 star Seehotel in Forst, Germany
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & Meals as Itinerary
• Admission to Auto & Technic Museum, Sinsheim
• Admission to the Technic Museum, Speyer
• Tour of the Mercedes-Benz Factory, Sindelfingen
• Optional visits to Porsche & Mercedes Museum, Stuttgart
• Drive the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse in the Black Forest
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
The Mercedes-Benz Museum - the only museum in the world that can document in a single continuous timeline, more than 130 years of auto industry history.
The Technic Museum Speyer - wander around inside an original jumbo jet, a submarine and a sea rescue cruiser. See the largest space flight exhibition in Europe, plus locomotives, vintage cars, fire trucks, motorcycles etc.
Mercedes-Benz Factory Tour - the largest plant in the world provides a detailed and facinating insight.
The Porsche Museum - Journey back through the history of Porsche in one of the world's most spectacular car museums.
Our Fly-Drive Tours Include
• Return Flights from London to Frankfurt
(other UK Airports may available on request)
• 1 Piece of Checked in Luggage Per Couple
• 5 Days Compact Car Hire Opel Corsa or Simiilar
(car hire upgrades available on request)
5 Day Fly-Drive Tours
From £699.00 Per Person
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Flight prices are subject to availability within the fare band costed into this tour at the time of publishing this webpage. If the flight cost exceeds our fare band we will give you a revised tour quotation without any obligation. All flight bookings are operated for Scenic & Continental Car tours by our sister company Success Tours ATOL No. 5114