Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Just a stone's throw from Brussels stands the old Burgundian town of Leuven. It has so much to offer, from its amazing gastronomy to its spectacular Gothic Town Hall, from a delicious Leuven pint and the atmosphere of the Old Market Square to the demure magnificence of the Saint-Peter's church, Leuven is truly one of Belgium’s hidden treasures.
Beer in Belgium is a culture with over 650 different varieties, varying from pale lager to lambic beer and Flemish red. There are approximately 178 breweries in the country, ranging from international giants such as Stella Artois to microbreweries like Domus, both of whom are based in Leuven.
Chocolates, Belgium is world-renown for its high quality chocolates, a tradition that started when chocolate was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. Today, Belgium produces 172,000 tons of chocolate per year with 2,000 chocolate shops, so culinary travellers, pack your sweet tooth!
Attractions in & Around Leuven
Look What’s Included
• Return P&O Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 3 Nights at the Novotel Leuven
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Guided Tour of the Stella Artois Brewery & Tasting
• Optional Visits to Waterloo, Ronquières Inclined Plane, Dinant, Brussels & Autoworld (admission not included)
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative MGCC Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at the hotel (charges are payable locally)
Enjoy a Belgian beer at one of Leuven's terrace bars
One of Leuven's Chocolate Shops
From £249.00 Per Person