Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
This Amazing Trans-European Tour from London to Gibraltar takes you South through France to the principality of Andorra, before dropping down through the Pyrenees into Spain and the iconic destination known fondly as 'The Rock'. This towering 5km-long limestone ridge rises to 426m, with dramatic cliffs on its northern and eastern sides. Gibraltarians speak English, Spanish, and a curiously accented, sing-song mix of the two, swapping back and forth midsentence. Signs are in English, lest we forget, the Rock has been British longer than the United States has been American.
Red pillar boxes, fish-and-chip shops, Gibraltar is a piece of Portsmouth sliced off and moved 1100 miles south.
As with many colonial outposts, ‘the Rock’ is not shy in displaying its Britishness, a bonus for pub-grub and afternoon-tea lovers, but a confusing double-take for modern Brits who thought their country had moved on since the days of Lord Nelson memorabilia. Poised strategically at the jaws of Europe and Africa, Gibraltar, with its Palladian architecture and camera-hogging Barbary macaques, makes for an interesting break from Cádiz province's white towns and tapas.
Following a welcome group dinner and overnight at the Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel in London, this sixteen night adventure sets off on the epic journey south to Gibraltar. The tour includes overnight stops in Compiegne and Limoges in France, El Tartar in Andorra, Valencia and Almeria in Spain before enjoying 3 nights at the magnificent Rock hotel. This landmark hotel is situated on the Rock of Gibraltar, and has stunning views. Built in 1932, it is decorated in a colonial style, and its famous past guests include Sir Winston Churchill.
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
Some of Gibraltar's Attractions
Look What’s Included
• Return Eurotunnel crossing from Folkestone to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 1 Night at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel, London*
• 1 Night at the Mercure Compiegne Sud, Compiegne
• 1 Night at the Novotel Limoges le Lac, France
• 1 Night at the Ibis Styles Toulouse, Labège
• 1 Night at the Nordic Hotel, Andorra
• 1 Night at the Holiday Inn Valencia Bonaire, Spain
• 1 Night at the Hotel Envia, Almeria, Spain
• 3 Nights at the Rock Hotel, Gibraltar
• 1 Night at the Parador de Caceras, Spain
• 2 Nights at the Longrovia Rural Hotel & Thermal Spa
• 1 Night at the Parador Cangas di Onis, Spain
• 1 Night at the Parador Santiilana Gil Blas, Spain
• 1 Night at the Mercure Bordeaux Chateaux Chartrons
• 1 Night at the Novotel Le Mans, France
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• 13 Dinners including Welcome Dinner (see itinerary)
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives &
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels*
Please note: Radisson Edwardian Hotel, London - there is an
£18 per 24 hours parking charge.