Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We can help you with all of your visa applications
Most foreign visitors to Russia require a visa to enter Russia.
Exceptions are Nationals of the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Columbia, Cuba, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, Iceland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kirghiz Republic, Moldova, Nicaragua, Serbia, The Republic of South Africa, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
For this tour you will require a 'Tourist Visa' and an 'Automotive Visa'
You will need to supply the following documents
- Your original Passport valid for 6 months from the date of exit and with 2 Clear pages in the passport
- A passport-type photograph glued on the application form. Important: the photograph must not be more than 6 months old
- A completed Russian Tourist Visa Application form
- Russian National Tourist Office Booking form
- Supporting documents (Letter of invitation with the signature of the inviting party)
- A copy of your Car Registration document (v5 log book)
- Planned route through Russia, with dates & details of accommodation
Please note: Applicants who are self-employed, company directors who are working from home and unemployed people need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts, you must make sure they clearly show your name, transactions and the current balance.
You are obliged to register your visa on arrival in the country. The reception staff at your first hotel in Russia will do this automatically for you at check-in.
Please Note: Applications can take up to 20 business days and you will need to attend one of the Russian Consulates in London, Manchester or Edinburgh to have your finger prints taken.
We can take care of your visa applications including personal and automotive visas and all supporting documentation including a letter of invitation to Russia. The combined visa charge will be £265.00 per person.