Join us on the Biggest Classic Car Pilgrimage to Europe for the 2018 Circuit Historique de Laon.
Laon Historique is the biggest and most popular Classic Car pilgrimage to Europe with over 300 cars attending this event every year. So what are you waiting for, join us on this amazing tour to the Circuit Historique de Laon, a non-competitive event dedicated to any type of vintage, classic, sports and kit car.
Join us on our Annual tour to the Circuit Historique de Laon, a non competitive event dedicated to any type of vintage, classic, sports and kit car. The city of Laon will hosts this classic car parade of classic and vintage cars from all over Europe. On Saturday the fun begins as all of the participants make their way to the registration point to sign on for the weekends events. Here you’ll collect your rally plate and joining instructions for Saturday's organised run. Then on Sunday morning, all of the participating cars assemble in the old town ready for the highlight of the weekend, the ‘closed street run’. As the name suggests all of the streets are closed to traffic. The route extends over 6kms and includes a hill climb with hairpin bends as you make your way to the old town centre. Spectators line the streets to watch the biggest cavalcade of classic cars and sports cars in Europe.
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover/Calais - other crossings available at a supplement
• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Laon & Surrounding Area
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Annual Friday Car Display En-Route to Laon (location tbc)
• Entry Fee to the 2018 Laon Historique
• Participation in Saturday Rally including light-lunch
• Participation in Sunday 'Closed Street Parade'
• Optional Participation in Monday Morning Run
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
From £139.00 Per Person
" Our fourth trip to Laon, was without doubt the best prepared one - Scenic did us proud with careful attention to detail and just the right amount of back up information it was just a pleasure, and when Mark greeted us in the Hotel car park, it was just a perfect start to the week end." Best regards Barry and Jean.
See our Post-Loan Tours and Merchandise